Chapter seven

Kimora Hicks POV
Saturday 1:32 am

Pulling up at the hospital we walked in. "Excuse me two of my friends where just brought in" I said to the receptionist.

"Names please" she said back.

"Sahani Diorr Brown and Kareem Parks" I said.

Typing away she told me that Hani was stable and in room 234, and that KP was still in surgery.

Walking to her room we seen her talking to her dad. "JB ets you man" Ty said sounding shocked. "ah killa T wasup" he said dapping him up.

"Bae how you know him" I asked confused. "Don't worry about it Mora we here for Hani right now"

"In-law wats up you straight" Ty said looking at her.

"Yes is KP ok" she asked looking worried.

"We don't know Hani but how you feeling" I said sitting on the end of her bed.

"Not y'all knowing my baby girl" Hani's dad said. We all laughed and the doctor came in.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have news on Mr. Parks" the doctor said.

"Is he is he ok" Hani said stuttering.

"Yes actually he was shot in the lower abdomen but we successfully removed the bullet and you all can go see him he's right in room 341" she said.

Nodding our heads okay she checked on Hani and left.

"Y'all can go ima stay with my best" Mirr said.

Me Ty and JB got up, "I love you pimp" JB said while kissing her forehead. We left out the room and went to KP's.

Sahani Diorr's POV

"Stop looking at me like that.. I'm fine baby" I said looking at him.

"Nah cause yo ass scared me man" he said sitting next to me.

"Well I'm fine I just wanted to make sure KP was straight cause he took a bullet for me" I said grabbing his hand,

"I feel you ma.. when u tryna pop out ion wanna keep u a secret no more" he said looking at me.

"I was thinking during the trip, cause you know how we got those matching dickies outfits" I said.

"Yea let's make et happen" he said and he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, pulling away we watched the show I had on the tv.

2:54 am
————————————

"Hani you sleep" I heard. Looking up I seen KP standing in the doorway.

"Yea I'm up" I said fixing my cover.

"They went home but yo pops said he'd be back in the morning cause you gone be discharged and Ian know JB was yo pops" he said sitting in the chair.

"Ok and yea only Mora knew but wats up are you ok" I asked making eye contact. "Yea I'm smove you straight" he asked.

"I'm good I just don't do blood" I said. "Look I'm sorry for the shit I did in the past and I hope we good now" he said making eye contact.