Chapter twenty seven

1 week later- 3:06 pm
Sahani Diorr's POV

"baby hand me her bottle please" I asked KP as he played his game. Handing me her bottle I fed my baby girl.

"duice da da duice" Hassan said tapping KP.

"Ok son son cmon" he said picking him up and walking downstairs. Burping Kaiorr I changed her and went to lay her in her bed.

These are they rooms ( use y'all imagination)

After putting the blanket on her I went back to my room and got under the covers

"sleep mommy" I heard Hassan's little voice say.

"Leave ha alone nigga" KP said making him cry.

"KP leave my baby alone cmon stink" I said pulling him towards me.

"That's why his ass act like that now" he said putting his head set on.

"Mhm" I said closing my eyes. Hassan was fighting his sleep but he eventually fell asleep.

"Not u put my son to sleep" KP said laughing.

"His bad ass need it" I said with my eyes closed.

"Shit I need you" he mumbled.

"I heard you why you think you slick" I said opening
my eyes and laughing.

"Shit I wanna go somewhere with the kids" he said sitting his controller down.

"Where you wanna go" I asked him as I got out the bed and sat on his lap.

"Maybe Cali or some shit ion know" he said chuckling. "Baby if u wanna go to Cali we can I just want the kids to be old enough" I said.

"You know Disney land down there and we can tell Mora nem" I told him.

"You right cause Jr and Hassan the same age and they'll both be two and baby girl will be one" he said holding my waist.

"That's koo with me" he said kissing my lips.

Kissing back I felt myself getting turned on. "Quickie in the shower huh" he said sucking on my neck.

Nodding my head yea he lifted me up and went in the bathroom. We then had shower sex.

1 hour later-
Kareem Parks POV

"Hi ma ma" I said to my daughter while kissing her head.

"Ha so pretty" I said.

"Duice da da duice" Hassan yelled while accidentally hitting the baby in the foot with his cup.

She started crying so I popped him but not hard. "Da mean" he said crying and screaming.

"Hassan chill with that shit" I said rocking my princess to sleep.

Hani walked in the door and ran straight to Hassan. "What you do to my baby Kareem" she said sitting the bags on the floor.

"Da mean" he said stuttering and crying.

"Leave my baby alone" she said to me. "Cmon mamas baby" she said picking him up which made him instantly stop crying.

"That's why his ass act like that now" I said irritated.

"Ok but what did u do" she asked me.

"Popped his bad ass he gone hit my baby in the foot with his cup" I said to her.

"you know damn well it was by accident" she said rolling her eyes.

"Yea I know but still he's bad asf" I said laughing.

"I know that's why I went and signed him up for daycare" she said.

"You ain't putting my son in no fucking daycare" I said standing up.

"Duice mommy" Hassan said.

"Ok baby hold on" she said putting him down and grabbing his cup. As she walked into the kitchen I followed her.

"Hani why ain't you talk to me about that" I asked.

"here da da come get yo cup" she said as Hassan wobbled to her.

"KP I don't have to talk to you about my son going to daycare" she said raising her voice. Hold on let me go put my daughter down.

Walking to the living room I sat her in her swing and turned it on. Walking back to the kitchen I walked up on Hani.

"Yo who you talking to" I asked ha.

"You Kareem he needa be around kids his age" she said.

"I understand that but yo ass could've told me" I said clenching my jaw.

"Ok you right my fault" she said.

"You good pretty I just want you to talk to me" I said kissing her face causing her to smile.

"Such a flirt" she said laughing.

"You been good mentally and physically baby" I asked her.

"Yea I'm fine the doctor prescribed me anti depressants but I haven't been depressed ever since I was pregnant with Hassan" she said.

"Ok I'm just checking pretty" I said.

"That nigga a demon no wonder he had u depressed" I said.

"That's not funny" she said.

"mommy" Hassan said stuttering.

"Yea fatty" she said walking towards the living room and I followed her.

"sithy" he said smiling.

"Yes wanna hold her" she asked him.

"Yes" he said putting his cup down.

My beautiful as family man I thought to myself. Wife son and daughter what could be more perfect than this.

Sitting next to my wife I turned on a movie as she helped Hassan hold Kaiorr. Spending the rest of the night with my family made me happy.

What y'all think ?
Vote or comment 💕
Shits finna happen hope y'all prepared 🤣