Chapter thirty three

Kareem Parks POV
Disney resort- 11:07 am

"Cmon y'all wake up" I said to my kids. Ima just let Hani sleep and take them and Jr to go get some breakfast.

As they got up I gave them separate baths and they brushed their teeth and washed their face.

Putting on their clothes we went next door and got Jr.

Grabbing him we went to the elevator and rode to the lobby. Getting off the elevator I made them hold hands as we walked to the breakfast bar.

"Ight cmon y'all" I said to them as I sat them at a table.

"da da duice" Kason said. "Yea I know stay right here don't move y'all" I said walking away and bumping into somebody.

"Damn bitch watch where you going" I said while my face held no emotion.

"I'm sorry" she said turning around and it happened to be that weird ass daycare teacher.

"Oh your Hassan's dad" she said smiling. Walking around from her I went to get all them juice and I took it back.

"Wow all of those kids are yours" she asked shocked.

"Bitch make me call my wife to come beat that ass" I said walking back to the table they was sitting at.

"Y'all want pancakes or cereal" I asked.

"pantake" Kason said.

"Pancake" Jr and Hassan said.

"Princess what you want" I asked Kaiorr.

"pancake daddy" she said drinking her juice.

"She's adorable" the bitch said.

"Ight bro you pushing it" I said laughing.

"mommy" Hassan said causing me to turn my head.

"hey fatty" Hani said walking towards us.

"This must be wifey" the bitch said.

"Bitch get out my face foe I smack you respectfully" Hani said making the girl suck her teeth.

"Well excuse me I was just talking to Hassan's father" she said.

"bitch that's my child and my husband move tf around" Hani said.

"And she ain't gone say it again" I heard Mora say.

"Weird ass bitches" Ty said making me laugh.

The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. They sat down and I gave the kids they food.

"bro who was that bitch" Ty asked me. "That's Hassan daycare teacher she weird asl" I said eating my pancake.

"Should've told me it was her I would've smacked the bitch" Hani said while feeding Kason.

"Nah fr tho" Mora said making us all laugh. They went and got breakfast and we all ate together.

After breakfast we all went to our rooms and put on our matching outfits and we went to get on the rides.

1:03 am- Disney Resort
Omniscient POV

Mora was you doing yo shit tonight Hani asked her referring to what they talked about last night. Finna go right now you got him right Mora asked her.

Telling her yea Kimora and Ty walked off and went upstairs. fatty why you keep pushing him Hani said to Hassan who was pushing Kason.

No hit bra bra Kaiorr said pushing Hassan. He was finna push her back but KP said some which made him cry.