Chapter thirty seven

Sahani Diorr's POV

"Girl ima knock yo ass out keep trying me Kaiorr" I yelled as she stomped her mad ass upstairs

"Idc bruh the shit ain't fair at all" she screamed as she slammed the door.

"This child gone be the death of me" I mumbled to myself. "Mama" Hassan called out as he walked in the kichen with his backpack.

"Yes" I said as I smiled. "You think I can get them 11s that just came out" he asked.

"Them grades looking how they posed to" I asked.

"Yes ma'am" he said and he opened his phone and pulled up his student campus and showed me his grades.

"That's what I'm talking about" I said and we hi- fived.

"Yea I'm gonna order them now hand me your phone and go get my card" I said and he left to go get my card.

"Daddy's home" Kareem said as he walked in with Kason on his hip.

"Down dada down" he said and he put him down.

"Hi my baby" I said as he ran to me and I picked him up and kissed his face"

"Hey wifey" Kareem said as he kissed my cheek then lips. "Hi love" I said smiling.

"Was you being good at that day care" I asked Kason

"Yea mama me paint too" he smiling showing teeth and gums.

"That's good baby.. go play with yours toys" I said as I put him down.

"wasup dad" Hassan said as he walked into the kitchen with my card. "Wasup man"

"You been doing good in school" he asked him and Hassan shook his head yea. "Yes sir that's why mama finna order these shoes for me" he said cheesing.

"That's good proud of you.. where yo sister at" Kareem asked.

"Her lil smartalic ass upstairs in her room" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon now Hani give the girl a break" Kareem said as he ran his hand down his face.

"A break" I questioned. "She needa learn to keep her mouth in check them people ain't just gone call for no reason" I said.

"Alright Hani Ima just go talk to her" he said as he left the kitchen.

"Mama why Kaiorr always getting babied" Hassan asked me.

"She doesn't get babied Hassan your dad just thinks I'm to hard on her but in reality I just want her to do best on any and everything but she always got some smart to say to me and I'm not finna deal with that" I told him truthfully.

"I understand ma" he said as he went on the goat app.

"Ok these the ones" I asked him.

"Yea I just gotta select my size" he said as he did that.

"Ma since Christmas is coming up I really don't want nun, just some yeezy slides and some Nike techs and a new controller" he said.

"Ok Hassan" I said laughing as I put my card information on his phone so he could order his shoes.

The order was placed and he said thank you and went about his business.

"Kaiorr come here please" I said as I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Yes ma'am" she said as she stood there.

"What's going on with you baby talk to me" I said.

"I'm sorry ma it's just I don't got no friends here , I don't like it here I miss the old house" she said as she got teary eyed.

I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay love, we can fly Bre and Honesty down here if their parents are ok with it" I said and she looked at me and smiled a little.

"Really" she asked. "Yes just go call them and let me know and I'll get there tickets" I said and she gave me another hug and ran upstairs.

"Wifey" Kareem yelled as I turned the kitchen light off and made my way up the steps.

"Yes baby" I said.

"You know where that one watch is" he asked me as I walked into our room.

"Which one you got like 50 of em" I said and he laughed.

"You goofy shawty but shiii Idek I'll just wear my Apple watch" he said.

"You finna go cut some hair ain't you" I asked.

"You know it pretty" he said.

"Okay baby be safe I love you" I said.

"Always I love you more pretty" he said then he placed a kiss on my lips and left the room.

"I love y'all see y'all later he said talking to the kids.

"Love you more pops" Hassan said. "I love you too" Kaiorr said and I heard the Alexa say front door open.

These are their kids and yes they had another one 🙄🤣

Kaiorr' age - 15

Hassan's age - 17

Kason's age - 5

Heyy yallll ... 😁
Y'all fw this lil update ? Lmk if y'all want another one .