Chapter fifteen

Sahani Diorr's POV
Sunday... 3:00 pm

Opening my eyes to the now bright ass room I had I felt my bed empty.

Taking the cover off of my body I felt sore in between my legs.

I could barely even talk my voice was gone.

Sitting up in my bed I forced myself to stand up. Walking in my bathroom I started the shower and immediately got in.

Letting the hot water hit my body I lathered my washcloth with dove soap and washed my body twice.

Rinsing my body off I stepped out the shower after turning the water off.

Wrapping my towel around my body I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I finished I walked to my room.

Taking the blanket off I seen a red puddle where I was sleep at.

He made me bleed 😕

Taking the sheets and pillow cases and blanket off I put them on the floor as I got dressed.

Taking my daily birth control pill and the plan b I kept for some reason I put on a Nike tech suit with some Jordan's.

Sitting at my vanity I brushed my flat ironed hair into a high ponytail. Swooping my edges I stood up and sprayed on some perfume.

Grabbing my phone and purse and some extra money I went downstairs.

"Daddy u here" I asked. Ian here nobody but I did see my uncles car.

Grabbing my water I set the alarm and walked outside. Locking the door I went to my uncles car but he wasn't in there.

So I just got in my dodge and texted Mora that I was coming over but she ended up texting me first.

Ding ding

Bestie M💕

erbody here pull up

Omw now

Putting my phone in my lap I blasted Meek Mill as I drove to Mora's house.

Pulling up to Mora's I was still embarrassed at the fact KP took my virginity and he made me bleed and the fact he said he loved me.

Cutting my car off I got out and locked my doors before walking up to the door. Opening the door I walked in and they stopped they convos to speak.

"Hey bestie" Mora said waving. I waved back and spoke to everybody except KP because like I said I was embarrassed.

Sitting down next to Amora I drunk some of my water. "Hani let me talk to you" I heard KP say but he sounded mad.

Standing up I walked towards him and we went outside.

"Yes" I said avoiding eye contact. Turning my head towards him he stared into my eyes.

"Why you not speaking to me what I do" he asked.

"Nothing you didn't do nothing" I said looking away. He knew I was lying because that's what I do when I lie.

"Now you lying to me and shit was up" he said clenching his jaw.

"KP I'm serious" I said.

"Kareem" he corrected.

"Kareem you didn't do nothing I'm serious" I said.