Chapter six

3 weeks later...
Sahani Diorr's POV
Friday 12:09 pm

"I just know you got a gf daddy you ain't gotta lie" I said laughing.

"Nah she was just a lil some" he said laughing with me.

Right now me and my dad was watching a movie in the living room. He got back weeks ago and he's been spending time with me. Mirr and I are good we just on the low with it.

My dad knows about us because Mirr is here everyday. KP stopped hanging with us and we all don't know why. Snake vibes but anyways back to the story.

"How's you and et lil boy" he asked. Popping some popcorn in my mouth I started smiling. "We good we just taking things slow" I said.

"Mhm y'all do that ion want no grandkids running around just yet" he said laughing.

Rolling my eyes I pushed him a lil. "I'm apart of the fuck those kids committee" I said smiling.

"Ok ok just makin sure pimp" he said looking at the tv.

Best <3💕

Hani

yes

you coming over Mora house ?

Yea I'll be there

Ight

K
read

Putting my phone down I noticed my dad sleep. Throwing the blanket over him I got up and sat the popcorn bowl on the table.

Going into my room I changed into some shorts and a shirt and I put on my sandals. Grabbing my keys and phone I walked downstairs.

Walking outside I locked the door and got in my dodge. Starting it up I pulled off. Smoking a blunt I had earlier I blasted my music.

Pulling up to Mora nems house I parked and cut my car off. Getting out I walked to the door and knocked.

Opening the door Mora gave me a hug. "Bestie I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too" I said while we walked in the living room.

"Inlawwwww what's up" Ty said side hugging me. "Hey" I said hugging back.

"Where's Viyah" I asked.

They all looked around like they was tryna hide some.

"She's fucking KP ain't she" I said laughing.

"She's grown why y'all acting secretive" I said sitting down.

They all laughed. "No cause we know y'all was talking and we don't want it to be weird" Mora said.

"Oh I'm straight I'm talking to somebody" I said.

"Oop" I heard Mora and Ty say.

"Y'all aggy" I said.

"Best what's wrong with you" I asked Mirr.

"Nothing I needa smoke"he said sitting next to me.

We all vibed for the night. We ordered food and watched movies.

"Yoo I know y'all not sleep" Viyah's loud ass walked in and said.

Next to YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara