Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Erin

I Am completely in love with him " I admitted as willow walked into my room. She closed the the door and seat next to me on my bed.

" Was that the urgent message you wanted to tell me? " Willow asked confused.

" Yeah. " I sighed.

" Omg, I practically ran over here to hear you say something I already knew " She announced pacing around in my room alittle annoyed.

" I love him even more. " I stated ignoring her tone. " Like alot more. " I continued. " I saw him today and he looked so perfect " I admitted. " I just wanted to kiss him until I couldnt kiss him anymore. " I said falling into a daze.

" Ew " Willow yelled. " That's my loser brother your talking about " She rolled her eyes.

" He invited me to this thing Next week a club Luna " I spoke sitting up on my bed.

" What! " Willow shouted excitedly. " That's his movie premiere after party " She told me with the same excitement.

" Oh wow really? " I asked with sarcasm. " Am not going " I informed.

" But why? " Willow whinned while jumping on my bed. " you have to come, It'll be fun " She continued giving me a smile.

I can't go. Why would I go? Jaden had a girlfriend. Looks like they really like each other from what I see in the magazines. He looked like he couldn't keep his hands off her. They actually looked cute together. 

Sigh.

" Why should I even go? " I asked in a moan.

" To confess your undying love for him " Willow said while putting her hands over her heart and looking up unto the ceiling - this isnt shake-spear. 

" Willow, Jaden already has a Girlfriend " I Exclaimed. 

" mmm.. Sure " Willow stammered, she sound really weird.

" Their face is plastered across every magazine "  I said holding up a copy Of InStar Magazine Where Jaden and Stellas face was on the cover of.

" You shouldn't even worry about that " Willow assured.

" and Why is that exactly? " I asked confused.

" Oh.... Nothing, I have to go and You are Going! " Willow said while grabbing her things and leaving on the last one she said.

Whats wrong with her? Willow could be a weirdo sometimes. I shouldn't think so much about it because thats Typical Willow. How am I going to avoid Willow about  going to The after party? I'll probaly just say No, But If I know willow well enough She wont take it for an answer. I'll Just go and hide somewhere.

JUSTICE

" Mom, I know " I mumbled into the phone. My mom was currently giving me a lecture about something- I don't know.