Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Wow, his kisses were so soft. I grabbed his face as I deepen the kiss, I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He began to kiss my neck as I began to moan. Things were getting heated very fast. He pushed me gently against the wall of the room.

He stopped for a minute resting his forehead on my forehead. We were both breathing really hard staring into each other’s eyes. “ I love you “ Jaden breathed. “ I love you too “ I whispered.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp

My eyes instantly shot opened. I rubbed my face bringing me back to reality. I hit the annoying alarm on the top it’s head. I looked over at the clock and saw the time was 7:00 o’clock. Why did I set the alarm clock for seven? The only day I set the alarm clock at seven for is My birthday or chri-.

CHRISTMAS! I jumped out of bed, running out of my room. I am like a 6 year old on Christmas day. Christmas was always my favorite holiday, I always had good memories on that day. When my dad was alive we would sing Christmas carols all day long.

My dad was a Christmas kind of guy too. We baked ate cookies that my mom made and drank milk every night during this holiday.  My dad always put a smile on my face and after all these years I still miss him. It was hard not growing up with a father.

While everyone has their dad hugging them and dancing with them, I had no one. My mom tried her best but couldn’t fill his spot. No one can.

I carefully walked down the stairs seeing that it was still a little dark outside. I saw the Christmas tree still lit at the bottom of the stairs. I took in the smell that the tree gave off, one of the reasons I love Christmas.

I walked closer taking in the variety of reds, greens, and blues lights. Under the tree were many presents with different paper wraps with snowmen on them. 

“ Merry Christmas “ A voice said behind me. I jumped, I thought I was only one here. I turned around to see my mom in her night grown with a big smile plastered across her face.

Merry Christmas “ I returned to her giving her a hug. “ can I open my presents now? “ I asked jumping up and down clapping my hands together.

“ Go ahead “ she laughed pushing me away. She sat on the couch and observed me.

I decide to give my mom the three presents I got for her instead of just ripping mines open now. I grabbed three boxes from under the tree. “ Mom, I got these for you “ I stood in front of her holding her presents.

She took them from my hand “Thanks darling “ She said sincerely.

“you’re welcome “ I replied. “ It’s the least I could do for you mom “ I added.

I watched as she opened her first present which was a black knee cut dress, that we saw a few weeks ago window shopping. My mom really seemed to like it so I bought it. The next box had black pumps with a gold lining to march her dress.

“ Thanks  “ She said giving me a big kiss on my cheek.

 She opened the next box which was a picture frame that had a picture of me, my dad and her. My mom and dad were sitting side by side while my dad held me. The picture was really old- I found it a couple of days ago in one of our family albums.

She seemed really shocked at the picture. I think I even saw a tear, she really studied the picture.

“ I miss him too “ she whispered.

-

“ yeah, I got it “ I beamed showing jaden my iPhone 5 thought the webcam.

“ Bout time “ Jaden laughed.