Epilogue

• مهداة إلى everbodyyyy! <3

                               EPILOGUE. 

     He's so beautiful we he sleeps, he reminds me of cupcake- our month old cat. 

They share similar qualities when they sleep. They both look adorable for one and it's interesting watching them sleep.

I watched as his naked chest breathe in and out. I rubbed my hands over as smooth chocolate color skin. He felt warm and i had that urge to just rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat - so i did.

I looked upward at him and stared at his perfect face. He's not a seventeen year old any more but he still looks young. His facial features have gotten more refined. His nose is still the cutest nose ever. One big difference about him now is that he has a beard.

I love his beard. It was a good idea to tell him grow one. I like to touch it - it's so soft. 

I switched my gaze from his face and onto the little table on the side of the bed. The clock showed 8:11 am . I guess it was time to get him. 

I kissed Jaden. This is how i got him up every morning- this started even since we got married. Either he would kiss me or i would kiss him. 

He moaned. " I can never get tired of that " .

" Good morning " I said getting off the bed and putting on my comfortable bedroom slippers and cover for my night dress. 

" Good morning baby " He spoke sitting up in the bed. 

" Am gonna get breakfast started " I said as i exited the room. 

I walk down the hallway to check if junior was ok. I peaked my head into his room to see him snoring slightly. He looks as cute as his father. 

I walk down the stairs and went straight into the kitchen to get breakfast ready. I switched on the ipod stereo and listened to some old 90's love songs.  I danced along with he music while making blueberry pancakes.

" Whoa, this is a scene i don't see every morning " The male voice whispered in my ear.

I was startled, then i realized who it was. 

I turned around hitting his bare chest. " Jaden you scared me " I yelled. 

" Am sorry baby " He told me kissing my forehead. 

I turned off the stove because i just finished the last batch of pancakes. I heard the stareo change to a slow song, But not any slow song.

Our song. 

The whispers in the morning

of lovers sleeping tight.

" May i have this dance? " Jaden asked walking closer to me. 

" Are rolling by like thunder now

As i look in your eyes

I smiled taking his hand and resting my head on his chest as I started to slow dance with him. 

I hold on to your body

And feel each move you make