Chapter 9

• Присвячено Once Again This Is For All My Fans

         So Now Am Writing In A New Style. Please Tell Me If It Annoys You ( Lol ). I Think Your Going To be Surprised By This Chapter, But You Probably Knew It Was Coming.

------- ******************************************************************************-----

Chapter 9

Willow

I Sat On The Closed Toilet In The School Girls Bathroom Crying.

             I Cried Because Jacob Cheated On Me, With My Best friend. After All I Did For Her, She Did This To Me. I Didn't Feel Any Better Telling Her Off This Morning. I Feel So Stupid, For Just Being In Here Crying Over Someone Who Cheated On Me.

             I Took Out Some Wine And Other Alcoholic Beverages I Stole From My Parents Wine Cupboard Thats Always Locked. I Took Gulps After Gulps. The Bathroom Stall Door that I Was Staring At Started To Look Further And Further Away. I Shaked My Head A Couple Of Times Then Placed The Bottles Deep In My Bag, Then I Walked Out Of The Bathroom.

           I Just Remembered Passing People Who Were Just Staring At Me As I Walked. I Finally Reached The Person I Wanted To Give A Piece Of my Mind To. I Walked Straight Up To Him As He Was By His Locker. He Stared At Me And I Stared Back At Him.

        " Why? " Was The First Thing That Left Me Mouth, It Was A Little Shaky But I Got It Out.

       " Willow Are You Drunk? " Jacob Asked With A Dumb Look On His Face.

       " Why?! " I Said Alittle Louder Than The First Time.

       " Willow Lets Not Do This Here " He Said Trying To Whisper.

       " Do What? You Mean Talk How You Cheated On Me With My Besfriend? That? " I Said Meaning To Cause A Scene. " Because That's What I Wanna Talk About " I Slurred. " So Why Did You Do It? " I Shouted At Him Again.

        He Looked Pretty Annoyed. " Oh, You Wanna Know. I Only Went Out With You Because This Was All A Plan Me And My Friend Did Together. Do You Really Think I Really Wanted To Date You? Your Just Annoying Pest... Who I Finally Got Rid Of " He Said Smirking.

         What? What Did He Just Say? The Bystanders Were Just Standing Around Loving The Drama. What He Said Took A Few Seconds To Sink In. " So, You Never Liked Me?  " I Said Ready To Cry. " Whose Your Friend That You Have This Little Plan With? Is It Erin? " I Said Still crying.

        " Maybe " He Said As He Smirked. " Why Don't You Go And Ask Her? " He Added.

         " I Will, But this Is For You " I Told As I Slapped Him. I Walked Away Feeling Somewhat Better. I Walked To Find Erin & The Crowd Just Followed Getting Bigger & Bigger Every time I Turned A Corner.

        I Finally Spotted Her Coming Out Of The Library. " So This Was Your Plan All the While? To Mess With Me & Jaden? You And Jacob Wanted Revenge On Me & Jaden. Now I Know Why You Guys Were Spending So Much Time Together. Your The Worst You Should Really Know That. I Was There For You When Jaden Broke Up With You The First Time, And I Was There For You When You Moved And Came Back. This Is The Way You Repay Me.

       " Willow I Have No Idea What Your Talking About " She Said Trying To Lie.

       " No, Just Save It. Consider Me Out Of Your Pathetic Life " I Said Walking Off Getting Alot Of Ooh's & Ahh's From The Crowd. Erin Just Stood There Shock Like She Didn't Even Know Her Own Plan.