Chapter 16.

Chapter 16

Why does it have to be so much words in a movie? Please tell me.

After this movie I hope to do nothing ever again., This is hard.

“ Jaden “ My mom called me out of my daze of reading the movie script. I looked over to the woman that was sitting on the opposite side of me on the couch.

“ Yes? “ I replied

“ Why don’t you tell your father about your new girlfriend. “ She said pointing to my dad on the side of her.

“Jaden has a girlfriend? “ He question. My mom nodded her head. “Did you get to meet her? “ He asked.

“Yep, but only for a minute that’s when I had to go to Philly for that conference. Turns out her and willow were having a sleepover. “She said.

“So Jaden tell us about the lucky lady “my dad said referring to me.

“What do you want to know? “ I asked. Why does my parents keep interfering in my life? I Love them and all but, stay out of my life. Am a teen I live recklessly.

“All about her- start it off by telling me what you like about her “he said.

I sighed, rolling my eyes a little. I thought more into the question, then answering. “Everything.  “I stated boldly thinking about her. “ I like the way she laughs, carries her, her personality is beautiful like her, her smile is so radiant. Everything – I Love everything about her. “I smiled into space.

“Well, this sounds pretty serious. How long have you been dating? “He questioned.

“Going on 4 months “I replied.

“And you feel this way about her already? “

“well, I actually dated her last year. I broke her heart.. “ I trailed off. “ I cheated on her with someone who wasn’t worth it. It was really just a stupid mistake. “ I continued.

“ Then why did you do it? “ my mom asked.

“ I was caught up in my ‘ Player Life ‘ “ I said emphasizing Player life.

 “ So what are you trying to say? This Erin Changed You? “ Dad aked.

“ You can say that.. “ I smiled.

“ Looks like my little boy is becoming a man “ Dad laughed.

“ Dad, Am 16 I was a man like 3 years ago “

“ If You say so, - So have you two .. “ He said doing movements with his hands arkwardly. Wow he was weird.

Me & My mom started to laugh at his weird hand motions.

“ No.. Not yet “ I smiled like I was a killer. My dad was all smiles while my mom was mad.

 “ Jada, the kid has to grow up someday “ Dad defended me.

“ Well, that someday needs to be when he gets married. “ She spoke.

“ Jada, He probably already done it, You can see it in his eyes “ dad said in a creepy voice, looking deep into my eyes. I laughed uncontrollable.

“ What? My baby did not.. Right jaden? “ she asked. I looked around the room. Not wanting to give into her stare.

“ Your grounded. For your lifetime “ My mom declared.

“ A life time? “ I laughed.

“ Jada, Come ne. “

“ Okay, not a lifetime “ she smiled. “ But you Will, won’t be getting anything for a lifetime “ she said walking out of the room.