Chapter 10

" Oh, That's All You Have To Say? " I Asked Getting Alittle Attitude.

                        " What Do You Want Me To Say? " He Asked In A Low Voice.

                       " I Don't Know " I Stated As I Went Over To Sit With Him. " I Just Feel, I Don't Know. My Emotions Are All Over The Place " I Added.

                       " Why? " Jaden Asked.

                       " Cause I Love You But You Don't Love Me Anymore " I Said Sighing.

He Laughed.

                      "  Why Are You Laughing? " I Said Concern.

                      " You Look Cute When You Act Stupid. " He Said Still Laughing.

                     " I Don't Know If That Was A Compliment Or Insult. " I Said With My Eyebrow Cocked.

                     " Like I Said When You Came Back You Cant Forget Your First Love. " He Said Holding My Hand Then Smiling At Me. " You Weren't The Only One who Made Mistakes In This Relationship " He added.

                     " Yeah, I Think We Should Take A Break From each Other " I Stated Plainly.

                     " Yep, That's What I Was Thinking. " He Told Me In A Sigh. " I Love You Erin " He Spoke Giving Me A Smile.

                     " I Love You Too " I Told Him. " This Was The Weirdest Conversation I Ever Had. " I Smiled.

                      " For Me Too" He Smiled Back .

                     " So I'll Just Be Going Now " I Said Getting Up.

                     " See You Later " Jaden Said Kissing My Forehead.

  Okay So Me And Jaden Just Broke Up. I Thinked About It As I Walked Through The Empty Hallways. Me and Jaden Have Made Up Now It's Me And Willows Turn.

Lunchtime I Got My Lunch Then Exited The Cafeteria, I Went Outside To Eat. As I Was Walking I Saw Willow Sitting Under A Tree. I Decided This Would Be The Best Time To Make Up. I Walked Over To Her Then Spoke.

                   " Hey Willow " I Said With A Awkward Smile.

                  She Looked Up At Me Like She Didn't Know Who I Was. " What Do You Want? You Wanna Steal My Spot Under This Tree Or Steal My Muffin " She Said Holding Up The muffin. " You Already Steal My Boyfriend, Get Away From Me " She Commanded.

                    " Um, First Of All I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend, I Want Your Boyfriend, I Don't Need Your Boyfriend " I Told Her Straight Up.

                   " Well, Why Are You In My Face Then? " She Asked Annoyed.

                   " I Was Here To Sort Out things But Your Acting Like A Real Bitch. " I Told Her. " Everyone Today Has Been Giving Me A Hard Time.. We Were Drunk. Get Over It " I Said Walking Off.

                   She Pulled Me Hand To Come Back At Her, She Was Now Standing Up In My Face. " I Don't Care What People Were Doing To You Today. YOU. ARE. A . HOE.!  " She Said Saying Everyone As If It Was A Sentence.

                    " Thanks For All Your Support Bestie " I Said Sarcastically Then Walked Off.

                   " Mom, Am Home " I Shouted As I Entered My House. I Really Just Needed To Talk To My Right Now. As I Walked More Into The House I Saw Her Sitting On he Chair In The living Room While She Flipped Through the Channels.

                  " Hey Baby " My Mom Said. " Whats The Matter " She Said Looking Concern.

                  I Sat Next To Her " Let Me Tell You The Story, Please Don't Be Disappointed In Me. " I Stated First.

                 " I Won't. Hopefully " She Laughed.

                  " So, You Know That Day When You Picked Me Up From The Bowl Alley, Jaden came Over. We Were Going To Have Sex But We Didn't. He Didn't Want To. I Got Upset. I Tried To Calling Willow Just For Some Support But I Couldn't Reach Her. I Couldn't Talk To You Because You Got me Mad So I Decided To Call Jacob. Jacob Came Over n the Same Situation As Me Willow Was Mad At Him, and I Was Mad At Jaden. Jacob Brought Over Alcohol. We Drank We Kissed Then It Was All A Blurr After That. Then the Next Morning Jacob Was In My Bed In Boxers I Didn't Think Much Of It, Then I Went In My Bathroom Because I Had A Headache. I Dropped The Pill Bottle, Then When I was About To Pick It Up I Saw It, A Condom In My Bathroom Garbage " I Told Her.

At First She Looked Disappointed Then Her Expression Changed. She Started To laugh Uncontrollably.

                         " Am So Embarrass " Was he First thing She Said.

                        " What are You Talking About? " I Asked Her.

                       " Am Embarrass, Am SO Embarrass. Well I Guess I Have To Tell you The Truth Now. " She Said.

                      " What Are You Talking About? " I Asked.

                     " Well Last Week, I Kinda Of Sort Of Had Sex In Your Bed. " She Said Smiling . " And The Guy Sort Of Put The Condom In Your Bathroom Garbage. " She Added.

My Eyes Opened Wide And My Mouth Dropped To the Floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Alright Then. Lol

This Chapter Is Short, Boring, & Weird. The Next One Will Be Better.

OMG Mom Your Gross. -__-

So How Did You like It?

Comment And Vote. Tell You Mom To Comment And Vote, Your Dad, Your Grandma, Your Cousin's Cousin, You Teacher At School, Just Tell ERRBODY!

Lately Alot Of People Have Been Commenting & Added Me Too their Reading list. I Just Wanna Thank Yall For Everything. Your The Best. :)

When You Guys Comment And Vote You Don't Know How Good I Feel. :)

- JadenOwns