Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

JADEN

How Could she? How could she cheat on me? She was suppose to be the person to hold this  relationship together. She was still suppose to be mine. 

I stated out the airplane's window watching the clouds go by. I was on my way back to Costa Rica - my parents only gave me a couple of hours to be with Erin, but none of those hours were with her.

"It's the new Year, 2013 and I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me" I said to myself. I laughed moment after.

I really don't understand while she did it. I only caught a glimpse of Her face and she looked sad, but she was really beautiful.

In my opinion Erin could be compared a angel, she was was move important then anything in my life. She was just - She was just everything I wanted in a girl. She was charismatic, spontaneous, and all that good stuff, I laughed to myself.

I placed my Beats headphones and played Drake's Mavin's Room - Which explained was my exact situation. I stated writing and expressed my feels in a poem.

We Can Chase the sunset

Stare into the moonlight

Let's dream of love

That lights up the sky

We can chase the sunset

Wake up to the moonlight

As long as your here

I can stare in your eyes

Just by writing that I knew I still Loved her. Am not going to ruin our relationship over some stupid kiss, but If she wants to break up I'll just have to let her go. She forgave me for cheating on her by having sex this was just a kiss. I still We should break up until I come back to calabases.

' If you Love something let it free ' I sighed. " and If it comes back it's meant to be " I continued.

*

*

*

" So what happened? " Willow asked while jumping on my bed next to me. 

" I don't want to talk about " I said into the pillow. 

" What happened? " She questioned. " Did the little Jaden not get his kiss? " She asked in a baby voice. 

" Willow just leave " I continued talking into the pillow. 

" Why? Am not leaving until you tell me " She crossed her arms over her chest. 

I sighed. " No, I Didn't get my Kiss " I told her. 

" Why? " Her eyes grew bigger.

" Because Maybe I saw Erin kissing juctice " I blunted out. 

" What? " Her hands were pressed against her mouth. 

" It's nothing okay " I said very angry.

" It's clearly something, seeing that your getting heated over the topic. " She spoke.