Tired Of Love Stories

I looked out the cars window, thinking I really don't wanna go back to live with my mom, Even Tho I Missed Her. I have been living with my moms sister in New York from October of last year. I moved with my Aunt because after what had happen I was depressed and wouldn't go back to school. 

I kept in contact with Willow & Jacob, They Are Happy That am moving back. I am happy to see them but, not Jaden & Zendaya, The Traders. I had gotten over jaden a little, Yeah my first love Am over him. Yeah Right. 

I Snaped out of my thoughts, and realized Their is a couple more hours in the drive in L.A. I Went to sleep on The thoughts of returning. 

I Woke Up To The Sound Of The Car Door Slamming, I Saw My Mom Coming Out Of Our New House. My Mom Got A Better Job As An Account For The Smith Family. That's So Weird. I Opened the Door Slowly As My Mom Walked Towards Me & I walked Towards Her. 

We Were 5 Feet Away From Each other When I ran Into Her Arms. I Haven't Seen My Mom Since October, We Skyped but That's All. Tears Ran down my mom's Eyes As He Pulled Out The hug. 

When we Were my things were all in the house My mom & My Aunt Talked And began to fix my room up. We Ate Pizza As Our Dinner & Went To Sleep After 3:00am, My Room Was Half Completed. 

The Next Day 8:00am There was a Knock On our Door, I probably was the only one who heard so I went Downstairs To Answer it. As Soon I Opened The Door Willow Cam Flying On Top Of Me, She Was Jumping all Over Me " Oh My Goodness, Your Here & Look At You. " Willow Said Looking At Me and Laughing. 

" No Look At You & Your Hair, & Braces, Your Soo Cute " I Said Bringing Her Into A Hug. " You have to help me finish fix my Room." I said  walking up too my room. When we entered My room Willow Jumped On My Bed " So What Are we gonna do first? " She said looking around my room. 

" Umm, Lets Put The Posters And wall Designs up " I said going over to where they were. We spent half and hour putting posters of Different Celeb Boys On My Wall. " So, Erin How Have You Been? " Willow Said Beginning To Put My clothes in the closet. 

" I Have Been, Good Ya Know. I Just Really Didn't Want To Come Back Here. Only Because Of You  Jacob. " As I Sais Jacob's Name Willow Began To Blush. " Speaking Of Jaden What's Going On Between You Guyss? " I Asked Looking At Her & Smiling.

( In This Story Willow Is 14 , Jacob Is 15, Jaden Is 16, Zendaya Is 15 & I Am 15 )

" Nothing " She said In A Cute Voice Still Blushing. " We Have Just Been Spending Alot Of Time Together & He Makes Me Laugh & Has Like The Same Personality As Me But He's A Boy. "  She Said Laughing. I Gave Her The Look. " Okayy, I LOVE Him, IS IT That Obvious ? " She Said Sitting On My Bed.

" Yes, It Is. Haha. But He Likes You Too. Everytime I Text Him He's Always Talking About You. " I Said Sitting Beside Her. " OMGosh ! This Is Like So AMAZING! She said Jumping To Her Feet. " What Should I Do? Should I G Talk To Him? Or He Comes To Talk To Me? " She said Speaking Very Fast.

" Keep Calm Willow & Love Me, Haha. Leave It Up To Me. I'll Text Him Tonight " I said laughing. " Oh Okay, But We Need To Talk About Your Birthday. Which Is Next Week. She Said Jumping On Top Of Me. " Ahh, I dont Know What Did You Have In mind? "  said looking at her?

" SLEEPOVER  " She Shouted . " At My place " She continued. " Ahh, No! Am Not Coming Over There IF The Cheater Is Gonna Be There. " I saw Continuing To Put The Clothes In The Closet. " Jaden's Not Gonna Be Their, Him Mateo & Moises Are Going are Hunt Aliens " She laughed.

"What? " I said Rolling On The Floor laughing. " Yeah, Jaden's Obsessed With Them, So Their Going To This Camp For A Weekend, Which Is Your Birthday Weekend. " She Said trying to pick me off the ground.

" Thank You For Giving Me The Joke For The Day. " I said still not stable. " Okay We're almost done, Can we go to starbucks after? It's 11. " Willow said Whining. " Yep But I have to bathe & Get Dress, So You Finish Up & I'll Bathe. " I said going into the bathroom.

* Showers *

After that Willow was Done & Was Sitting On My Bed. " WILLOW GET OUT! Please " I said . " Your Lucky, I Love You " She said Then Left.

My Outfit :

White T-Shirt That said 'UNICORNS'

Short Ripped Jeans

Black Boots.

I Left My Hair In It's Natural Curls.

I Came Out The Room & Found Willow Watching T.v In My Living Room. " Let's Go " I said As I walked Pass Her. " Okay, & I Love Your Shirt ! " She said Walking Out The Door. " Thanks" I said Following Her.

We Walked To Starbucks Which was Just Down THe Street, It Was Also A Block From Willow's House. " Oh Crap, I Forgot To Tell My Mom I Was Leaving " I said As We Sat At The Talk Close To The Glass Window . " Just Text Her " Wilow Said. " Yeah, That's What Am Gonna Do " I said Pulling My iPhone 4s Out & Began To Text.

After I Sent The Text Me & Willow Argued Who should Go To THe Counter, But I Won. I was Just Staring Out The Window, When I Saw Jaden , Moises, & Mateo Walking towards Starbucks. He Was SMiling & Joking Around, I Looked Down Hoping He Wouldnt Recognize Me & He Didnt.

When Him, Moises, & Mateo Saw Willow At The coming from the Counter with two Cappuccino , They asked Her Who She was Here With. She didnt reply but she looked at me for like  A second & jaden Picked up On It. I quickly Got Up & Left & Willow Followed. Jaden Ran Outside, But Didnt Ran After Us. He Just Stood Their Like An Idiot.

Me & Willow Ran to Back To My House Out Of Breathe. " How Am I Gonna Go To School With that? " I asked Willow Trying To Catch My Breathe.

Hope You Liked The First Chapter .

MSFTS

-JadenOwns