Chapter 7

So I Woke Up To The Sun Shinning From The Window Into My Face, I Took The Sheet Off Me Then I Realized Someone Was In My Bed With Me, I Pulled The Sheet & Saw That It Was Jacob... Why Was He In His Boxers? Just Then It Hit Me, A Hangover.. I Ran Into The Bed & Took Some Advil To Stop The Pain. I Dropped The Pill Bottle Next To the Garbage I Bent Down To Pick It Up & That's When I Notice.. A Condom?

Okay, Am Pretty Sure Thats A Condom, Did Me & Jacob Have Sex? I Was Freaking Out In My Mind & Out. I Opened The Door & Saw That He Was Tisting & Turning In The Bed. What If We Did Have Sex, What Aboutt Jaden & Willow. I Got My Phone out of my bed & Saw Jaden Texted Me :

' Okay, Am Sorry For Saying You Weren't Ready But If You Are Ready... We Can Do It Tonight ;) '

Omg, What Was I Suppose To Text Him Back? Okay Erin Calm Down You Don't Know If You Really Had Sex With Jacob. I Woke Up Jacob Cause He Would Know If We Did. " Jacob, Get Up " I Shouted A Little Bit. " Yes " He Said Slowly While He Observed Where He Was. " There's A Condom In My Bathroom Garbage " I Said Freaking Out. " What? Why? " He Asked. " I don't Know, I Thought You Would Know If We Slept Together. " What? I Don't Know Either " He Said Getting Out Of The Bed. " Why Am I In My Boxers? " He Added.

" Thats Another Sign That We Have Slept Together, Isn't It? " I Questioned Him. " Aah, Maybe " Jacob Said Scratching The Back Of His Neck. " What Happened Last Night? " I Asked Sitting On The Bed. " Aah, Last Night We Kissed.. & Then I Dont Know.. ITs Just A Blurr. " Jacob Said Finding His Clothes.  Why Isnt Jacob Freaking Out Like Me?

" Theres Evidence Everywhere, We Did Have Sex.. So What Are We Supoose To Tell Jaden & Willow? " I Assumed. " I Dont Think We Can Tell Them, I Mean I Love Willow.. This Would Ruin Our Relationship. " He Stated. " Yeah, I Dont Wanna Tell Jaden Either " I Told Him. " So We'll Just Keep This Between Us? " Jacob Asked. " Yeah " I Agreed. " Well Am Gonna Go " He Spoke. " Okay, Watch Out For My Mom. Bye " I Responded. When Left It Hit Me, I Lost My V-Card To Someone Whose Not My Boyfriend.

Am A Hoe. 

So I Picked Up My Phone To Finally Text Jaden Back: 

' Aah, Your Right Am Not Ready. ' 

What? But You Were Insisting You Were Ready. '

' I Know But, Not Anymore '

' Okay, I Got You. Do You Want To Do Something Today? '

' No, i'll Just See You Tomorrow At School. '

I Wonder If I Could Even Look Jaden In The Eye. 

The Next Day

' Miss. McKenzie Do You Have The Answer? ' The Maths Teacher Said Pointing To The Math Probably On The Borad. I Wasn't Following So I Had To Do The Calculations In My Head. " Aha, 294.00231 . " I Responed. " Good Job " He Told Me. Wow, IT's A Good Thing Am Smart I Thought. I Snapped Right Back Into My Daydreaming About Jaden. Jaden Wasn't In My Math Class But He Was In Jacob's. 

Lunch Time Was The First Time I Saw Jaden For The Day I Kissed Him, Feeling The Guilt Built Up.  He Mouthed That He Loves Me I Just Replied With A Smile. I Watched As Expression Change.Am Such A Idiot. I Watched As He Laughed With The People Who Were Sitting At Our Table. He Was So Beautiful, Then I Snapped Into Reality.. This Idiot Cheated On Me With Zendaya, Thats When I Got Up And Walked Over To Zendayas Table. 

" That Was So Nice Of You To Call My Mom, You Just So Jealous Of Me Why Cant You Just Get A Life? " I Shouted Causing A Scene. " Um, Jealous Of You? I  Dont Think So " She Said Getting In my Face. " Really, I'll Believe That When You Stop Texting Jaden... Why Dont You Get He Dont Want Your A Hoe. " I Spat In Her Face. " Am Not The Only Hoe Here " She Said Smirking. " I Know " She Added Looking At Me Then At Jacob. " You Know What? " I Said Acting Crazy. " Do You Really Want  Me To Say It In Here In Front Of All These People? & Jaden? " She Said Smirking. A Teacher Came Before She Could Say Anything Else. How Did She Know?

After We Were Pulled Away Jaden Came To Me " What IS she Talking About Erin? " Jaden Asked. " I HAve No Idea " I Lied. " Really, Erin I Know When Your Lying " Jaden Said Putting My Hand In His Hand. " So What Is She Talking About " He Added. " Seriously Jaden You Have Nothing To Worry About " I Said Sounding As Realistic As Possible & Pecking His Lip 

 After School I approached Her When All Her Little Friends Where Gone. " How Do You Know? " I Asked Her. " Know What? You Mean How You & Jacob Slept Together? " She Said Laughing. " Um, You Told Me " She Said Leaving. " What The Hell Are You Talking About? " I Shouted At Her As She Went In Her Car. She Just Drove Off.

What Did She Mean By I Told Her? Am Pretty Sure I Didn't Tell Her Nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So How Did You Like The Chapter.. :)

Ughh, So Much Drama Is Coming Up You Wont Believe It, And Maybe Just Maybe Theres A Sex Scene Coming Up.. I Am Not Going To Tell Between Who.  :D

MY Birthday Is In Less Than 5 Hours I Think.. Last Chapter I Was Like My Birthdays Friday, But I Had  The Wrong Day.. Lol I Feel Dumb. 

Thanks For Reading.

Vote. Comment. Fan

&& Always Remember Never Forget... Um, I Fogot. Lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

Bye.