Chapter 14

Chapter 14.

Am All Over The Place, My Hair Is All Over The Place But It Managed To Look Beautiful. I Walked Through The School Halls With My Bag On My Shoulder And Books In Hand. I Wasnt Feeling School.

It's Been A Week Since Jaden Went. We Skyped Once Out Of The WHOLE Last Week. He Was Shirtless So It Kinda Of Made Of For It. He Texted Me Simple Texts Like:

' How Are You '

' Good Night '

' Good Morning '

' I Love You '

Once I Finally Reached My Locker I Placed My Books In It Then Looked At Myself In My Mirror. I Closed It To See Who Else But Justice. He Just Had A Smirk Plastered On His Face He Stared At Me & I Stared Back At Him.

" What Do You Want " I Asked With A Attitude.

" You " He Replied Still Smirking.

I Simple Just Walked Off Wanting Nothing To Do With Him, But You Guessed It He Grabbed My Wrist And Pulled Me Back To Him.

" Come On Erin. Don't Be Like That " He Said.

" You Know I Have A Boyfriend So Leave Me Alone " I Stated.

" Oh, Him . Isn't he In Cuba Or Something. " He Questioned.

" Yep, That's Exactly Where He Is " Note The Sarcasm " Now Let Me Go " I Added.

" When You Agree To Eat Lunch With Me, You Can Go " He Started To Smirk Again.

I Stared At Him Plainly. " No. "

" As Friends? " He Raised His Eyebrows.

" No "

" You Are Really Pretty, You Know " He Said.

 " I Know "

" Okay Fine, You Don't Have To Eat Lunch With me " He Said Letting My Hands Go, Still Smirking.

"Good " I Said Walking Off.

I Bet 1234567890-09876543223456789 Dollars He Staring At Me Butt. I Turned Around And Their He Was Just Staring. He's a Pervert.

*

*

***** JADEN

" CUT! " The Director Shouted. " 10 Minute Break! " He Continued.

" Wow, Jaden That Was Great " Stella Told Me Hugging Me. Why Was She Hugging Me. I Hugged Her Back So I Wouldn't Be Rude.

" Thanks " I Said.

" So Are You Ready For Our Scene? " She Asked Putting Her Hand In Her Hair.

" Yeah, Who Doesn't Want To Fight Aliens With You? " I Spoke.

She Blushed. She Had A Pretty Smile, Well She Was A Pretty Girl, But Not As Pretty As Erin.

" Aw That's So Sweet " She Laughed. " Who Doesn't Wanna Fight With A Hot Boy? " She Chuckled.

What The? Is She Flirting With Me? Of Course She's Flirting With Me, Have You Seen How I Look? That Was Pretty Arkward. I Should Probably Call Erin.