Chapter 6

Okay, I Probably Don't Hate Her Voice But, I Was Surprise To See Her Here. " Mom What Are You Doing Here? " I Asked Moving Away From Jaden. I Felt Very Embarrassed. " No, The Question Is What Are You Doing Here?" She Spat Back At Me. " We're Going Home Right Now " She Added. " No Mom Am Not Leaving, Am Here With Jaden & Am Leaving With Him " I Commanded.

" Excuse Me? Your Here With This Boy Who Hurt You, You Moved Away From Him Because Of What He Did.. Were Going Home Now ! " I Mom Shouted At Me, Not Loud Enough To Cost A Crowd. Tears Streamed Down My Face Know That What She Said Was True. I Just Walked Out The Building With My Mom Trailing Behind Me.

When We Got In The Car The First Thing She Said Was " Your NEVER Gonna See Him Again. " She Said Starting Her Engine & Began Driving. " I Can See Who I Want To See " I Snapped Back. " Um, No. Why Are You Even Doing This To Yourself, He Broke Your Heart... You Cried For Months... Why? " She Roared.

" Because... Because I Love Him " I Shouted At Her. " You Love Him? Love? Your 16 Years Old You Dont Know What Love Is. " She Said Raising Her Voice. " Why Were You Even There? " I Said Changing The Subject. " A Girl Called Me, She Said Her Name Was Amber But Someone In The Background Called Her Zee. " My Mom Revealed.

" That Little Bi- Girl " I Quickly Changed It. Zendaya Is A Evil Slut! Why Would She Do That? I Wouldnt even Do That To Her. Am Sure Karma Will Get Her So I Dont Really Care About Her. I Wanted To Be In Jadens Arms Now And Forever. I Took Out My Phone To See A Text From Jaden. It Read:  

' Are You Alright? '  

' Yeah, But I Wanna See You. Can You Come Over? '

' Sure, Just Text Me When You Get Home '

' Okayy :-) '

Me And My Mom Sat The Rest Of The Five Minute Drive In Silence. As Soon As We Pulled Up To The House I Went Straight To My Room And Locked The Door Not Saying A Word To My Mother. I Texted Jaden Saying It Was Okay To Come Up. 5 Minutes Later Jaden Was At My Bedroom Window, how The Hell Did He Get Up Here? This Was The Second Floor.

" How Did You Get Up Here? " I Asked Him Opening The Window For Him. "I Taught You Were Gonna Come Through The Door Like a Normal Person " I Added. " I Take Karate, Remember And I Couldn't Resist Your Mom Seeing Me..... She Hates me" He Said Sitting On My Bed. I Just Laughed It Off And Sat Next To Him On The Bed, Then Began To Kiss Him. 

5 Mintues Into the make out session I Began To Play With Jaden's Belt, Just Broke Out Of The Kiss And He Asked " What Are You Doing? " . " Am Ready " I Told Jaden Pushing On The Bed So He Would Lay Down then I Coutinued To Kiss Him. " Erin Are You Sure You Want This?." Jaden Asked Breaking Out Of The Kiss, I Mumbled Yeah. He stopped Completely taking Me Off Me Off Him. " Erin You Dont Want This "He Said Running His Hand Through His Hair. " You Dont Have To Do This If Your Not Ready, Cause Your Not Ready " Jaden Added.

I Got Heated At What He said. " How Can You Tell Me When Am Ready are Not? Leave Now" I Lashed Out At Him. " Why Do You.Want Me Too Leave? " Jaden Asked, " Just Leave "I Shouted Quietly. He Left Going Back Through The Window Saying He Loved Me And Was Going To Text Me.

I Felt Rejected How jaden Just left Me Here. I Started Crying For No Praticular Reason. I Called Willow To See If She Would Come Over So We Could But her Phone Was Off. I Called Jacob Seeing That I Couldnt Get Willow. Me and Jacob Actually Went Through The Same Thing, both Our Fathers Died At A Young Age. I Called Up Jacob and He Said He Would Be Right Over. I Sneaked Him Through The Front Door And Luckly We Didnt Get Caught.

I Took A Quick Shower And Threw On A Tank Top And Some Shorts. After I Was Done I Sat On My Bed With Jacob.He Was Looking Sad So I Asked Him " Whats The Matter? ' . He Replied With One Simple Word " Willow ". " She Turned Her Phone Off Because Of Me " He Added Taking A Flask Out His Pocket I Assumed It Had Alcohol

In It So I Grabbed It Out His Hand And Took Long Mouth Full. We Both Continued To Talk About Our Relationship And Drank From The Flask

" Jaden Rejected Me Tonight " I Said With A Slur, I Was So Drunk And So Was Jacob. " What? How Could He Reject You? Your Beautiful " Jacob Said Starring Into My Eyes . We Both Started Leaning In And It Just Happened We Kissed, It Was All A Blurr After That.

-++++++++++++++++++++++-

Okayy

Did You Like It?

What Do You Think Happens Next?

Is It #TeamErin&Jacob Now Or No?

I Wrote Most Of This Off Phone Because My Computer Sucks. Lol

My Birthday ( Cake Day ) Is FRIDAY! Yess August 30th, The Birthday In The Story :-) .

Am Gonna Try Get Another Chapter In Before That Day :-)

I Love Everyone Whose Reading My Story! <3

Please Share My Story. Vote . Comment. I Love It When You Guys Comment :-)

 Try Jaden's NEW Song Starry Night... ->> 

I Cried Listening To It. . :)

Follow Me On Twitter @LoveYouJaden & @HeyyLove_

Much Love <3

- JadenOwns