Chapter 3

Okay, School starts tomorrow and am not excited at ALL! My birthday was 2 days ago. I Got My CAR! It's A Range Rover My Mother Had to Take Out A Loan Just To Buy It. It's Soo Beautiful. I had fun with willow, but then Jaden Ruined it. I just really don't wanna Love him, but I cant stop. I guess He Was Right You Can't Forget About Your First Love. 

So The First Day Of School Had To Be Zendaya's Birthday? Now She's Gonna Be All Happy & Stuff. Am SO Over Her Fakeness ( Is That A Word? ). Well Another Reason Am Not Excite For Tomorrow At All. Now Am Gonna Have To Go Sleep On These Thougths. -_-

Sept 1st 2012.

Beep, Beep, Beep. I Woke Up To My Alarm Going Off. Yes I Did, I Woke Up With Out My Mom Having To Scream At Me. I Changed Alot When I Was Away. 

I Rolled Out Of Bed & Went Straight To The Bathroom To Bathe & Brush My Teeth. 

Then Put On This     --------------------------------------->

When I Was Ready, I Drove To School With My Mother In The Car Of Course. When We Reached I saw Everyone Looking At Me As I Got Out Of The Car Then My Mom Getting In To Drive It. 

As I Began To Walk Up To The Doors Of The School I Could Already Hear The Whispers & Then Heard My Name. I looked In That Direction & Saw Jacob & Willow. They Were Sitting In The Grass Under A Tree. 

I Walked Over To Them " Um, Why Are You Two Sitting In The Grass? " I Said Looking At Them Weird. " The Question Is Why Aren't You Sitting In The Grass? " Jacob Said Smiling At Me. 

" I dont Know " I Said Thinking About It. " OMGoodness Willow Did You See My Car> Or Yeah You Already Did. Jacob Did You See My Car & Me Driving? " I Said Overly Excited. " Ahh, Yeah I Did " He said Slowly & Looking At Me Like I Was Nuts. ( Lol " Nuts " )

Just Then We Saw This Pink Limo With A Girl Sticking Out The Sunroof, As It Came Closer We Determined That It Was Zendaya. -_- .

" She Should Of Fell Out " Willow Said Laughing. Everyone Was Gathering Around Her," I Think She Was Giving Out Her Birthday Invitations. " Jacob Said. " When Will Her Party Be If She Giving Out The Invitation On Her Birthday? " I Said Rising My Eyebrows. 

" I Have No Clue I Just Know am Not Going " Willow Said Standing Up . " Help We Up Willow " Jacob Said Holding Out His Hand. She Pulled And Pulled Then Jacob Pulled Her Down On Him Then They Were Both Laughing Uncontrollable. 

" Wow, You Guys Are Weird " I Said Looking At Jaden In The Distance. He Was Walking From His Car & He Was Looking Good, How Could I Even Be Thinking About Him Like This? He's A Cheater I Remembered , But Then I Saw What He Was Wearing : ( What He Was Wearing In Gonzoes ) . 

Just Then The Bell Rang & Brought Me Out Of My Thoughts. 

" Welcome Back Everyone. Look At The Person On The Side Of You Because That's Gonna Be Your Math Partner For The Rest Of The Term. " Miss.Poly Said.

Lucky For Me Noone Sat Next To Me. Willow Wasnt In A Grade Lower Than Me & Jacob Sat With Trey   (Roc) Who Was Looking Mighty Fine. 

The Door Opened And Everyones Attention Turned To The Door. " Sorry Miss. Poly " Jaden said Going To Her Desk Then Handed Her A Note. " You Can Sit Next Too.." Miss. Poly Said Scanning The Room. 

Please Dont Call My Name I Said In My Head " Oh, Erin " She said. Jaden's Eyes Grew Alittle Bigger & The Some Off The Class Saw " Oh " They Probably Knew What Happened. 

He Walked Over Too The Seat And Stared At Me Then At My Bag In The Chair. " Can You Move Your Bag Please? " He said In A Nervous Voice. I Took The Bag Out The Chair Then Looked Straight A Head In class. 

" Today, Were Not Gonna Do Anything So You Can Socailize, But Be Ready Next Week " Miss Poly Said. " Am Gona Be In The Offiice, No Noise Please " She said While She Left.

Everyone & Their Partner Were Talking Except Jaden & Me. Then Zendaya Stood In The Front Of The Clase With Her 20 inch Heels & Her Mini Dress. She Really Looks Like A Hoe. 

" Okay, So Am Gona Give Out Some Of My Invataions Now, For My Party Friday " Zendaya Said. " Some Of You Wont Be Invited " She Said Looking At Me. When She Got To The Row With Me & Jaden She Handed Out On To Jaden.

" I Hope To See You There " She said Her Her ' Cute Voice ' ( FAIL ) . " Am Not Coming " Jaden Said Coldly. " Excuse Me" Zendaya Said. " Your Excuse " He Said Looking At Her Laughing. " Whatever " She said walking off. 

I Laughed A little, & he Heard Me. " What are you laughing At ? " he said smirking. " You " I Replied Cracking Up Again. " Wow, Your Smile Is Still As Beautiful As I Remember " Jaden Said. " Thanks, &  Your Not Suppose To Be Talking To Me " I Said Looking At Him.

" How Can I ? " He said Giving Me A Smile. " Okay Jaden, Just Stop. You Cant Just Talk To Me Like Nothing Ever Happened. You Hurt Me So Much I Cried For Days, Weeks, Even Months.  I Think We Should Just Take Every Thing Very, Very Slowwwwwwwww. " I Said so Only Jaden ould Hear It.

Okayy, Here Ends The Chapter. It Was NUTS. Lol

Vote. Comment. Share. 

Follow Me @LoveYouJaden

-JadenOwns