Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Did I just hear him correctly? Am probably imagining things.

" Wait, what? "I asked confused.

" You and stella should date " the director repeated.

" Um, .. " I began.

" She already agreed " he contiued.

Of course she did.

" It would be a good idea " My dad annouced with my mom shaking her head in agreement.

I sighed.

*

*

*

A Month Later.

" Yay  " Willow said jumping on my bed. 

Why does she always feel the need to jump in my bed? Willow has serious issues, But I Love that about her.

" Am gonna star jumping on your bed when I come over " I told her while resting my bag down. 

" Um, Who told you, You can come over? "  She laughed stilled jumping. 

" Wow, and you tell me am the mean one " I said faking crying.

" It is what it is " She lauged dropping on my bed.

" You little bitch " I spoke.

" Why would you call me that? " She said jumping on my back.

" Because you are " I replied.

" No, am not " she told me. " Okay maybe just alittle " She joked coming off my back.

" Did you get the magazines? " I asked her.

" Yeah. " She  responded. " You are really obsessed " She accused.

" What? Why would you say that? " I questioned while putting my hand over my heart for dramatic affect.

" Omg  " She said while looking at te magazines that were in here hands. 

" What happened? " I asked concerned. 

" Um, well.. You see I didnt pick the magazines - suri did " Willow trailed off she said handing the magazines to me.

" Why - " I started and then stopped and observed te cover of the magazine.

' WILL SMITH'S SON - STAR OF THE UPCOMING MOVIE AFTER EARTH - OUT WITH HIS CO-STAR AND GIRLFRIEND? ' see more on page 14.

The covered showed Jaden and stella laughing while walking the streets of what looks like calabases. My face showed sadness for a moment then I quickly changed my expression back to my regular face.

" oh " Was the only this I said. " You should difinately tell suri these aren't the bes magazine " I laughed trying to get willow to know that I wasnt upset about this but I was.

I was VERY upset.

" Well, Am gonna get something to eat " Willow said leaving my room.

I sat down on my bed then turned to page 14. It was two pages with pictures and their story.

Jaden smith son of the famous actor Will smith looks like he has found his young love. Jaden smith and his co-star Stella hudgens ( Sister of vanessa hudgens ) in his upcoming movie ' After Earth or AE ' Due to be out this summer.