Chapter 8

• Dedicated to To All My Fans. :)

" Erin, I Love You " Jaden Said Kissing My Forehead as my head rested on his chest. Jaden & I were Laying in my bed watching The Notebook. He's Such A Sweetheart For Watching It With Me, He's Like A Dream Come True.

As I Continued To Watch The movie I Felt Jaden's Hand Moving Up My back as He Played With My Hair. I Could Of Felt His Eyes On Me, So I Decided To Look At Him. We Had This Little Cute Moment Where  He Looked Into My eyes & Kissed Me. I Got On Top Of Him and Started To Kiss Him Passionately.

I Guess We Were Going To Second Base Tonight.

I Started Unbuttoning His Shirt & Felt His Rock Hard Abs. He Lifted Me & placed Me On His Lap & took Of my Shirt. I Had On One Of My Best Bra, " So You Knew What Was Going Down Tonight? " Jaden Asked Smiling Against My Lips. " No, This Was Unplanned But You Always Have To Be Ready " I Replied Smiling Back.

We Continued Kissing Until I Finally Was Ready For Big Smitho. I Played with His Belt For A While, Then He Finally Took Me Out Of My Misery & Took His Short Jeans Off. He Pulled My Pink Shorts Off After. Just Then I Could Feel The Guilt Coming I Quickly Released Myself Fro Jaden & Ran To tHe Bathroom.

Yep, I Throw up. I Had To Tell Jaden The Truth. " Erin Are You Okay? " Jaden Asked From Outside Of The Door. " Yeah, Jaden I Have To Tell You Something " I Said Standing Going To Brush My Teeth. I Opened The Door To A Crying Jaden, Not Like All Girly But How A Man Cries.

" Erin, We're Through " Jaden Said Picking Up His Clothes And Putting it On. " Wait What, Why? " I Said Running Up To Him. " Why Don't You Look At Your Phone " Jaden Said Giving It To Me. I Read The Text:

 I Think We Should Tell Jaden & Willow About Us SLEEPING TOGETHER. It's Been A MONTH NOW Since We Did.

                       - JACOB

11:34 pm.

" Omg Jaden, Am Sorry. I Was Going To Tell you. Sleeping With Him Was A Mistake  " I Said Looking Up From the Phone. Jaden Just Stood Their As His Eyes Fill With Water. " Erin, I Don't Care What the Story Is. We're Through. " He Said As He Was About To Leave My Room. " NO! You Did This Same Thing To Me! " I Said Raising My Voice.

" Erin, I NEVER Slept With Zendaya.. We Would Just Fool Around.. I NEVER Slept With Anyone... But I Wanted To With You Tonight. I Didn't Want You That Night Because I Was Scared, That Was Going To Be My First Time " Jaden Admitted. I Just Sat On My Bed & Took In Everything. " You Were The One I Loved & I Trusted " He Said Before Exiting The Room.

By This Time I Was In A River Of Tears, I Cried Because Of Everything I Did. Am Such A HOE!

*

*

*

 Good Thing It Was The Weekend. Those Two Days I Stayed In Bed & Ate Tons Of Junk Food. My Mom Had Already Told Me I Was Going To school Monday. Jaden Probably Already Told Willow, She'll Hate Me Forever, & Ever. I Just Had To Be Prepared For everything.

The Next Morning I Was Still In My Grouchy Mood. I Was Really Not In the Mood For School, I Really Just Missed My Old Life. I Got Dressed In A Baggy Sweatshirt, Sweatpants & Some Combat Boots. I Wasn't Really Feeling See Jaden, Willow, Or Jacob.

Why Would Jacob Text That To My Phone Knowing Jaden was Going To Be Here? I Need Answers & I will Get Them.

I Walked Ito The School Doors Looking Like A Hot Mess. People Probably Already knew What Happened, Because As I Passed They Would Gossip. I Heard A Couple Of Things Like: