Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

ERIN

I Told Jaden What Really Happened Between Me & Jacob, What Was Nothing. He Was Excited, Somewhat. Now Am Left To Tell Willow, But She Keeps Trying To Avoid Me & Stuff.

ZENDAYA.

" Well, Can You Come? " I Talked Into The Phone. " Okay, This Is Going To Be Great.. So Your Parents are Accepting The 50,000? " I Continued. " Great, You'll Be In Calabasas On Monday So Get Packing Okay Justice? " I Said. " Bye " I Then Added.

Wow, Jaden Better Love Me Forever. Am Doing Everything In My Power To Get With Him, He Was Suppose To be With My Not Her, She's A Ugly Loser Who Doesn't Deserve Him. I Love Him & Always Will.

Am Spending 50,000 to Give Erin A Little Surprise, She'll Really Love This.

*

*

*

" Okay Class, We Have A New Student In Class " The Teacher Said As I Continued To Read My Book. " His Name Is Justice Jones." He Added.

My Head Shot Up As Soon As I Heard His Name, I looked To the Front Of The Classroom To See The Familiar Face, He Was Smirking At Me . Justice Was My Boyfriend For Like 1 or 2 Weeks. He Was Kinda a Player When I Dated Him. He Asked Me Out Twice Before I Actually Agreed. He just Really Liked Me.

" Mr. Jones You Can Take A Sit In The Back Of The Class " The Teacher Said Pointing To The Back.

As He Passed My Desk, He Looked Down At Me & Smirked. Jaden Who Was On The Side Of Me Was Totally Out It, If He Saw That He Would Of Totally Freak Out.

" Okay, Back To Me Lesson " The Teacher Drifted Off.

*

*

*

" Hey Erin " Said The Familiar Voice From The Back Of My Locker. I Closed It To See Him. Justice. His Smile Was So Cute.. Damn.

" Hey, Justice " I Said In A Weird Voice, Walking Away.

" Hey Wait " He Said While Griping My Arm Softly Then Sliding His Hands Down To Intertwine With My Fingers. " Why, You Trying To Run Away From Me? " He Asked Pulling Me Closer To Him.

" Justice, What Are You Doing? I Have A Boyfriend. " I Told Him.

" Why Should I Care About that? You Suppose To My Baby " He Said Giving Me A Smirk.

Dang He Was Cute, Why Is He So Handsome? I Took A Minute To Examine His Features. He Probably Grew Like 5-6 Inches, He Was Towering Over My Head. He Had This Really Cute Hair Cute Like Jaden, But He Had Natural Hair & Had Some Kind Of Design In It.

" I Never Belonged To You " I Said Smiling.

" Yeah, You Did.. We Was Dating For Like 2 Weeks " He Said Still Holding My Hand.

" You Were Player " I Stated To Him.

" Haha, But I've Changed, Somewhat.. I Still Get Everything I Want Now & Your At The Top Of The List. " He Said Biting His Bottom Lip.

Damn.

" See You Later " He Whispered In My Ear Then Kissed My Cheek. I Blushed A Little. Dang He Still Got IT.