Speeches and Stuff!

Before we end for the evening

Before we end for the evening...we have reached the open comments section of our meeting, and I see some new faces since our last meeting.  Would those who would like to do so please speak now, introduce yourselves, and share what you would like to add to the discussion for the good of the group?

~Enjolras

F: Oui!  May I go?

Enjolras: You may.

F: Bonjour, mes amis!

Amis: BONJOUR!

R: BONJOUR, BESTIE!

F: My name is Filuca, or you can call me F. I am here today because R and I decided that this revolution of yours need a feminine touch and I happen to be a female and I believe in your cause, so here we go. 

R: *nods encouragingly*

(A/N: To our other readers, you can substitute your name for F's!  Thank you for this amazing prompt, fangirl_next_door_!)

F: And Enjolras, it would be very much appreciated not to be interrupted unless it's constructive criticism! 

Enjolras:

F:  "Ladies and Gentlemen, of all ages, sizes, colours and statuses!

Together we stand on the edge of a new world that is about to dawn, a land with freedom, liberty and equality.A republic where no monarchy is to control and question our rights as human beings. 

 We are to fight for rights as simple as eating, housing and safety, rights that every citizen already should be entitled to. 

R: HEAR, HEAR!

F: We will build a world where everyone has a say in the matters of our beloved Patria, poor and rich, men AND women alike, a say, in spite of one's social status! 

We will build a democracy for all to vote upon the leaders of our land.If we all stand together, we have a chance. 

We all have a place in history, the question is if you will claim it?You have the chance to prove you are on the right side of history.