Love is In the Air

Author's Note: 

I am SO happy that everyone is having fun engaging with our beloved barricade boys!

I just wanted to make clear, for this chapter and for others, that I am sticking pretty strictly to canon.  This keeps things humorous in a different way, for example, Marius ignoring 'Ponine, Enjolras rejecting everyone's proposals, and the lack of an E X R relationship.  I know this will make many people sad but so far it's working with the humor as a one-sided Grantaire infatuation with Enjolras.  Not to worry, R will be flirting plenty with our Enj.

It might seem like keeping it canon will also keep the characters static but I have found ways to build on each of their characters and it's been very fun.  I do make Marius more of a comic relief than he would be and sometimes Enj will do things that will be out of canon like christening his blankie "Patria" but I am trying to keep the relationship side of it strictly canon - for me, it makes it more realistic and more fun! 

I hope you continue to enjoy this craziness as much as I am enjoying writing it all!

~Vive La France~

Take it away, Combeferre!

@YouSuckLolHaha has a question first for you, Chief!  Don't worry, this has nothing to do with love.  They ask who is more annoying at times, Pontmercy or Grantaire...

  They ask who is more annoying at times, Pontmercy or Grantaire

Interesting question, and extremely difficult to answer.  If I had to choose who causes me more annoyance, it would be Grantaire, because Pontmercy honestly isn't that annoying when he first starts yammering.  It's only when Grantaire encourages him that he gets out of control.  Thus, Grantaire.

They also want to ask Courfeyrac a very deep question!  As they word it:

"Ur cute, wanna go on a date some time?"

OF COURSE!  MY GOD, YES!  (Actually come to think of it, my date book's getting pretty full

OF COURSE!  MY GOD, YES!  (Actually come to think of it, my date book's getting pretty full......)

AHEM don't walk away, madame, how about after tomorrow's meeting?  I have a nice restaurant I can take you to, then a starlit walk to my apartment...It will be magical ;)