Another Interview with the Boys!

Our good ami Kylie had such a successful interview the first time that she wanted to conduct a "Part II" with even more friends this time!  Grantaire was terribly excited to get started so he is our first guest!

This interview took place before tonight's 9:00 meeting at the Café Musain.

Enjoy, and we continue to enjoy your enthusiasm!

~'Ferre

K: Welcome back, R!

K: Welcome back, R!

R: I am over the moon to be back, mademoiselle ;)

K: Very well then, let's start before Enjolras gets here.  I really would like to know what his favorite sugary drink is and why.

R: No clue!  Maybe cream soda?  I've never asked.  I, for one, despise them and continue to try to persuade him to try a stronger pick-me-up...

K: What is Enjolras's worst fear?

R: ME.

K: Really?

R: No.

K: ....

R: Honestly?  Probably losing his friends at the barricade.  But I'm up there too.

K: You think he's scared of you?

R: ... maybe not...just an annoyance, that's all :( moving on, please.

K: What is your favorite nickname for Enjolras?

R: Must all your questions be about the man I'll never get?

K: .....I'm sorry, it's just....I'm really curious about a nickname you have for him.

R: If you must know...it's a tie between "mon Ange" and "Apollo"  :(

K: Awww!  Ok, let's talk all about YOU now.  What is your favorite thing about Moulin Rouge?

R: The character Christian!

K: Called that one!  And who's your favorite actor?

R: George Blagden.

K: Favorite singer?

R: Aaron Tveit.

K: And finally, who's your favorite dancer?

R: Courfeyrac can really bust a move.

K: Wonderful!

(Courfeyrac sneaks up behind Kylie)

Courf: BOO!

K: BLAAAAA!

Courf: I got ya'!  And thanks, R!

R: Ayyyyyy....mon ami!

Courf: You can bust a move yourself!

R: HOHOOOOO! You bet I can! (Looks down at his empty glass) I need a refill.