More Questions! We Are So Excited!

We are getting to your questions as soon as we are able!  Keep sending them in, mon Amis! ~Jollllly

@Enjolras_24601 has two questions for two Amis!

***Javert jumps in*** "SAY WHAT NOW?  WHO DARETH SAY HIS NAME?"

***Enjolras and amis surround him with guns pointed.  Gavroche sings "Little People" at full volume and Enj says to Javert, "That is none of your concern!  Take this man and throw him into the tavern and there, the PEOPLE will decide your fate, Inspector Javert!"***

"Congratulations @Enjolras_24601!  You helped us capture a criminal at large!  Although it wasn't the one our dear Inspector had in mind!  Now let's get on with the questioning!"    ~R~

***Enjolras is busy beating Javert over the head with Javert's baton.  We'll answer your question for Marius first, who is over there in the corner looking scared***

Question for Marius:

How would you have acted differently on the barricade had you not met Cosette?  Also, what was your reaction to finding out Éponine loved you, or do you still believe it was more of a sisterly love she spoke of? (I wouldn't put it past you)

***Marius is making this face as he is answering your question***

"I...cannot imagine a world without Cosette!  The reason I went to the barricades in the first place is because she has left me for her father, to go overseas...I am VERY hurt by all of this, and I don't really understand why...but...it's Cosette.  And she is my moon, and my stars...without her by my side, I went to fight alongside my brothers and sisters on the barricades.  If I had never met her, and I shudder to think of who I would be without her, I would have acted no differently and would have gone to fight alongside my brothers and sisters on the barricades..."

***Grantaire shouts - "That's because you have no other friends, Marius!!!"  Marius ignores and continues*** 

"You have inspired me to write a letter to my dear Cosette..."

 ***"The 5th one today!"*** 

"...and to await her response.  Thank you for your question, I do miss her so...

Éponine...loves me?  I think you must be mistaken; we tease each other.  I wouldn't so much as call her a sister but maybe a distant relation.  She can be quite clingy...but I'm quite ok with that, for now, anyway, as I'm very lonely now without Cosette.  Perhaps we will become more like brother and sister.  However, you are mistaken, she cannot be in love with me...AUM...at least I'm not aware that she is...I certainly can tell you I have feelings for only one special girl..."

Question for Enjolras:

How did women fit in to your revolution?  In many adaptations of the book including the stage production, many women fight on the barricade.  What is your opinion on the involvement of women in combat, as well as children.  Did you wish to allow Gavroche to fight, or did you hesitate due to his young age?

***Panting*** "Another question!  Ah, excellent!  Hello, good citizen!  I was busy giving that Inspector Javert a run for his money!  Nothing violent, now, just - he's a little tangled up right now

***Panting*** "Another question!  Ah, excellent!  Hello, good citizen!  I was busy giving that Inspector Javert a run for his money!  Nothing violent, now, just - he's a little tangled up right now.  And we locked him in the basement of the Musain.  Courfeyrac has taken the watch, so now I can answer your question!

***Courfeyrac yells up the stairs - "WHY ME, CHIEF?  EVERY TIME!!!"***

Enjolras ignores, and continues:

"You asked if women or children fit into my revolution.  Let me remind you, this is not only my revolution, but the revolution of the people.  Thus, anyone who is willing to may join us, and are welcome here.  The people must represent.  We will exclude no-one.  Granted, we must not waste lives.  Gavroche is one very special case - he couldn't bear to be away from Courfeyrac.  I cannot say I'm pleased with him being here, because I'm not, and I worry for his safety - but he does raise our spirits and he has street smarts so I have allowed him to stay.  As far as women go, they are welcome here, so long as they do not cause a distraction.  This is just the same as with the men - no one that is here will be causing a distraction.  Perhaps that is why I find myself yelling at Grantaire so much - he is quite the distraction to all of us!  I myself have no time for any romantic relations, and granted many members of the Les Amis have significant others in their lives, they are welcome here and their support is welcome - but they must be fully committed for the cause.  I hope this makes sense.  We have no time to waste.  Anyone who wants to can come and join us, so willing as they are ready to give out 100% effort.  We hope you come and join us, too."