WE'RE FREE! + Pontmercy blunders + books + Kaylin's questions!

The long-awaited update

The long-awaited update.  We are so sorry for our abscence!  I kid you not, we are so happy that we don't have to go back to university until FEBRUARY...like that's SO FAR AWAY!  We've been partying...

Speaking of parties, HAPPY NEW YEAR WAHOOOOOO!

Ahem, I forgot my place.  Courf here.  I know the last time we spoke, I told an embarrassing Enjolras story and so did the rest of the amis.  Embarrassing Enjolras stories aren't nearly as numerous as the embarrassing Pontmercy bloopers - I simply can't think of them all in one shot but this will give you a good list!

1. Ok, literally every time he brings up Napoleon in front of Enjolras...

2. The time(s) he drove the carriage on the wrong side of the road.

3. The time(s) he forgot his own name in front of Cosette.

4. The time he worked at the Musain as a waiter to make some extra bucks and gave everyone the exact opposite of what they wanted...

5. The time he misquoted Napoleon and Enjolras roasted him...

6. The time we had to explain to him the difference between emojis, gifs, and memes...

7. The time he made his own meme about Napoleon...

8. The time he defended love in one of his cases as a lawyer.  "Love v. Rest Of World."  I kid you not.

9. The time(s) he would just run up to a random tree and start banging his head against it.

10. The time(s) he wouldn't shut up about Cosette...

That's a pretty comprehensive list, but honestly, it's never-ending!

Also after every mistake, he always does this VERY CREEPY SMILE as if that will make up for anything!

Next up, CelaenaCarstairs made their way up to the Café Musain last month.  They were in Combeferre's philosophy class and started attending our meetings, now an honorary ami!  They wanted to ask about our favorite book series.  I'll start.  I really enjoy Harry Potter or anything fast-paced!