2 | Weakness

Gulf's pov

"Find him," I said to one of my men. There was a guy who wanted to borrow money from us. I gladly gave him 80,000 thousand dollars.

Of course, I gave him at least 2 months to compensate for the amount I'm not that cruel. But that jerk it's already been 4 months and he didn't pay back now the guy just suddenly disappeared.

How the hell does that happen?

"We're trying to find him Gulf yet we still can't track him" God this is getting exhausting. "Just find him Boat get me our money back," I said on the phone. "Yes boss"

Yes, I said our money, not mine because I didn't just earn that alone without my men I would sadly be still at the bottom.

Well, that's what all people think once you hear the name Gulf Kanawut you would immediately think about the Soft Mafia.

I don't want to be called that but I can't expose my real power. It's not that I'm afraid I just can't trust myself if I can protect my brother from this kind of world.

Yes, Win is already involved but he doesn't come here that much because I told him so and I'm thankful that he listened.

Even if Win is my 2nd command he handles our legal businesses we own the most expensive Security companies in Europe but nobody knows that except our men and my friends.

We also have a small cafe business it's called "Fly High Cafe" wondering why that's the name? All our businesses names are connected to our Mafia group, well it's not that small but because we have at least 35 branches around Thailand alone.

Well, he has lots of businesses just too lazy to mention.

And Win handles that business while I leave the Security company to one of my closest friends since Win has to be with me here in Thailand. While the other businesses are also handled by my trusted friends.

We have the most powerful weapons that ever existed from guns, grenades and even tanks because we started our group in Europe and you know made some friends well Mafia best friends and we're close that could help us in the business.

I also help them with men because my man in the security company is not just a normal guard I was the one who trained them.

And you know it's going to be a big deal if I'm the one training them because I only train people who I see who has potential in them.

That's why I opened up the security company to also help my friends and also experience the thought of teaching to others.

At first, it was fucking boring I just wanted to go back to Thailand. The first thing I did when I was training them and made them run for 3 hours

that was a mistake that I did. Well since my lazy ass couldn't get off the bed that day I just texted them.

Since I just woke up that day I didn't see that instead of minutes I typed in hours.

Hehe, my bad.

And the next called I received was from Win saying that half of my men who trained were admitted to the hospital because of exhaustion.

Welp because of that I always attended training sessions. I don't want to repeat that mistake.

I care for my men I consider everyone's family here because the only real family I have is Win because my parent died because of old age.
You're expecting that they were killed, didn't you? Well no they died because of old age and I'm thankful that we got to spend their lives with us being happy.