24 | Bar

"This is a shameless chapter just a little warning I don't know where I get all these ideas"

Gulf's pov

What a rough night

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over and it was the man whom I love the most. I looked over the clock and it was 3 pm.

We overslept

Who wouldn't we did it all night long.

Shameless beast

I tried to move but then I felt something in my ass.

What. The. Hell.

He. Is. Still. Inside. Me.

I tried to muffle a moan as his cock hit my prostate. Damn it.

"Don't try to move baby or I'll take you again. " Mew said

What the fuck

"What the hell Mew!" I said raising my voice.

"Oh, it's Mew now? Not daddy? " He said. Then I had a flashback of what happened last night. I'm sure I look like a tomato now.

Mew said last night "If you can still walk then we're not finished."

I hit his chest playfully. "Mew take it out! What the hell are you even wearing a condom?" I said. Then he just hugged me more.

"Of course baby we talked about this right? Let's wait for the right time okay? " he said and I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Okay really take it out I need to pee. Plus we're going to the bar today." I said and he groaned. "Fine," he said and took it out. I muffled a moan.

I got up well I tried to

I immediately fell to the ground my ass hit the floor. "Ouch Damn it," I said and rubbed my ass. Then Mew hurriedly went to me still naked!

"Let me take care of you baby," He said and he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. We both bathed together.

Nothing else happened

After we got out he dressed me. We went downstairs. We saw Bright, Win, Mild, and Tong in the living room.

We went to them and sat on the couch. "Rough night?" Mild said teasingly and they all teased. I hit mild with a pillow and he dodged it. "Your turning red my friend," Mild said again so I threw him multiple pillows and they all laughed.

After a few hours of just talking we prepare as we're going to the bar. Then we got dressed.

We wanted to dress simply to not catch attention. Then we went to our cars.

1st Car: MG
2nd Car: BW
3rd Car: TM

So much for not catching attention. We went in pairs as we will go back to our house later.

We went inside the bar and all the attention was on us. Well who wouldn't, look at our visuals

 Well who wouldn't, look at our visuals