23 | King Of The Underworld

Gulf's pov

I took a deep breath.

"Our dad is Thai but he was raised in Italy. Our grandfather started Red Phoenix there. He started from the bottom. He fought in underground fights our grandfather was really good in those. He then got discovered by one Mafia leader. His name was Antonio.

"Antonio was a very powerful mafia. He had access to everything.

"Antonio doesn't have a wife and kids. He was our grandfather good in combat and wanted him to be his successor. Our grandfather declined because he wanted to start a mafia on his own.

"Antonio respected his decision and helped him. He trained him and allowed him to go to his business meetings and shipments he showed him how a mafia operates.

"A few years later grandfather married and had a child. It was our dad. At that time Antonio was already dead because of sickness. He then passed all his assets to our grandfather.

"Including his men. His men were loyal to our grandfather. Since Antonio didn't have a successor their group didn't exist anymore in Europe.

"All of Antonio's men were transferred to our dad group which is the Red Phoenix. They respected our dad like how they respected Antonio.

"Then a few years later our dad was called the King of the Underworld as he had access to everything in Europe.

"Our dad's hierarchy in Europe was high. Like he had the power of the President but so much more.

"One day our dad had an important meeting in Thailand. That's where he met our mom. He was the daughter of the businessmen whom our dad was meeting.

"Our mom's family was really powerful here in Thailand. They almost owned have the properties in Bangkok and around the world.

"They eventually click as got together. Of course, their family agreed to their relationship. Few years of dating they decided to move to Italy before our dad's work.

"At first mom's family didn't agree because they didn't want their daughter to be far away from them, but after a few convincing they eventually agreed.

"They moved to Italy and had me. By the age of 2, I was introduced to Red Phoenix. At first, I didn't understand how it operates but after a few explaining I understood what dad did for a living.

"Then Win was born. We pampered him and loved him dearly. But then Win was almost kidnapped. It was just the two of us that time as both of us were in the garden waiting for our mom.

"I was just sitting at the bench in our garden while Win was in my lap sleeping. Suddenly a group of people ran to us and grabbed win from my arm. I was gonna grab Win back but they pushed me so hard and it hit my head.

"I was bleeding and close to loosing consciousness. Then their was a van that stopped in front of our house. They were gonna take Win but I shouted and called my dad.

"Good thing my dad immediately ran to us with his gun and shot the vans tires. Win was inside the car. My dad and his men were shooting their guns at each other.

"At that time I was just by the wall my head was still spinning but then despite the gunshots I heard Win crying.

"Thankfully their was no one in the van. So I immediately went and ran to the van and grabbed Win. As I took Win and he was I my arms a guy grabbed me and pointed a gun to my head.

"Then everything stopped. My dad and his men weren't shooting anymore as the guy was literally gonna kill me.

"Then suddenly all the men who was gonna capture Win was on the ground lifeless. My dad had snipers around our house and shot all of them" I chuckled and took a deep breath I saw win getting teary so I patted his back.