12 | Crystal Haven

Gulf's pov

As they were about to go Kyle and Lexi made grabby hands.

Aw

Oh my heart

"Okay I will take Lexi you take Kyle?" I asked Mew. "Sure, come here little one" Mew said as he picked up Kyle.

"Okay Sam now hold my hand okay so you won't get lost" I said and Sam oblige. We are now headed to the car I know Mew is still confused so I said

"Don't worry Mew I know I place where they can be taken care off. I'll just guide you while you drive okay? " I asked and he nodded.

We settled the 3 children in the car and put their seatbelt on. While me and Mew went to the front. I guided Mew to the place after 15 minutes we arrived.

 I guided Mew to the place after 15 minutes we arrived

"Where are we?" Mew asked while parking the car. "Crystal Haven Orphanage" I said and Mew looked at me with a smile.

This orphanage is really ours. It was my idea to build orphanages. I remembered I fought with my dad because of this we argued because we already have a lot of businesses it would be tougher for us to handle and orphanage.

But I still stood my ground. I told them that I would personally take care of it.

Eventually my dad agreed. After a few years we were able to build at least 35 orphanages in Bangkok alone.

The orphanage is no where near connected to the group this one is from my money alone. It was my savings and my money. In a year I at least invest 10million in one orphanage alone.

That's fine for me plus my money won't run out anytime soon.

I know I'm a show off.

We designed it in a luxurious way but still homey. Because we want the children to at least experience it. They deserve it. There is a age limit. And its when you are 18 years old. You will be an adult and be responsible for your life.

But if the child didn't find a job the orphanage will still be open for them but they have to help manage it.

"I appreciate your kindness love." Mew said as he took my hand and kissed the back of my palm. "Thank you for helping" I said

"No need to thank love I'm happy to help these babies" We looked at the back seat at they were all passed out.

"I don't have the heart to wake them up but we must." I said. Mew chuckled.

"Hey? Wake up little ones were here." they all stirred and slowly opened their eyes.

"Phi Gup? Phi Moo? Where are we? " Kyle ask. "Were in your temporary home. Come on let's go inside." I said

Mew's pov

As we entered Gulf was surrounded by lots of kids ages 6-10 maybe? They were all laughing and smiling.