14 | I Thought Wrong

Win's pov

I'm on a call with Bright, we were just talking about random things when I heard a scream. It sounded like crying. Bright heard it to.

"Bunny are you okay?Whose scream was that." Bright asked he was worried.

My blood ran cold as I knew where it came from. I ran out of my room with my phone still it my hand.

Bright kept asking if I was okay but I just ignored him. I rushed to Phi Gulf's room. And I my heart shattered with what I saw.

Phi Gulf was screaming 'stop' he was crying and he was trashing around. I could feel my tears forming in my eyes.

"Bunny?! Are you okay?! Answer me please!" Bright was now panicking. I let go of my phone but before I did I heard bright talk to someone and I heard a familiar voice. It was Phi Mew's.

I didn't care about everything else. My brother needs me. I rushed to Phi Gulf's bed.

"Phi! you're okay your safe with me!" I was screaming because Gulf was screaming too I was panicking.

Phi was still trashing around the bed. I tried to hold him down, and he accidentally hit my face. I don't know what hurts the slap or that my brother is suffering right now.

I didn't care about being hit I just hugged phi Gulfie. "Your okay Phi, Win is here. I love you so much Phi." I said while sobbing. He was not trashing around anymore but he was still crying loudly.

"Win" Phi Gulfie whimpered. My heart broke as he said that. He was having that nightmare again. The nightmare that changed my families life.

"Please, Don't hurt my brother" Phi said through sobs. I was now sobbing as well. I was caressing Phi Gulf's hair. I was embracing him tight. He was still crying as he mumbled 'stop' and 'please'.

I thought he was okay. I thought he healed already. I thought the nightmares were not bothering him anymore. I thought we wasn't in pain anymore.

I thought wrong.

"Win?" I heard Phi Gulf called me. He was still sobbing. I just hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry Phi. I thought everything was okay. I thought you were okay. I thought you weren't in pain anymore.

"I thought you were truly happy. I'm sorry for not being there Phi. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you at that time. I'm sorry that your suffering now. Just cry all you want Phi. I'm here. I'll always be here okay?"

I'm sure mom and dad will be watching us as well.

"I know you are insecure about your body especially your back. But Phi for me, you are the most beautiful and strong person in the world, you suffered a lot when we were younger. I know you constantly try to hide your scars from me. But Phi you don't have to do that. I will never think of you that way.

"I am proud to say to the world that I have a strong brother who fought till the very last second. But Phi you can also be vulnerable you can also feel pain. We are human. We can be weak.

"So cry Phi. Just cry your heart out. Like dad said don't forget the pain, Overcome it. Okay Phi? I know your doing this to protect me. But you don't have to be strong all the time. Today Phi be weak. Be weak and lean on to me. I'm going to be strong for the both of us okay?

"Now be weak and cry your heart out. Cry and I won't judge cry and I'll hold you until your okay. I'll hold you until your able to stand back up again. It's okay to fall Phi. I'll be ready to catch you anytime. Just like what you did for me" I said while tears were falling down my face.