Epilogue

Epilogue

15 years later

"ALEXANDER TRAIPIPATANAPONG JONGCHEEVEVAT! NATTARIN TRAIPIPATANAPONG JONGCHEEVEVAT! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE IN 10 SECONDS I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASSES!" Gulf screaming.

A second later you could hear a set of footsteps running down the stairs. You could see that they just woke up because of their uncombed hair and saliva on their chins.

The kids settled on the dining table. They could see their dad smiling at them.

"Stop that dada" Alex Said and Mew chuckled "You should just listen to your papa so you won't get a scolding" Mew said drinking his coffee.

"We slept late last night dada!" Nat complained.

"You chose to sleep late last night." Gulf entered the dining room with 2 plates filled with pancakes. The kids face shined brightly  as they saw their papa with their breakfast.

They both have him a kiss on the cheek and went back to their seats and ate their breakfast.

"Good morning baby" Mew said kissing his husbands cheek and forehead. The kids didn't bother as they got use to their parents.

"Good Morning love" Gulf replied. "Okay pumpkins after school it's your choice if you want to train or not okay?  Just call me or dada if you want so we can tell Uncle Bright and Uncle Win. "Gulf said

"Yes papa" The twins said in unison

After breakfast the kids took a bath and changed their clothes. They said goodbye as they both went to school.

This is their routine. 

The kids were already introduced to the group. Mew and Gulf didn't force them. They said they can be whatever they want to be. They want their children to explore.

If they don't want the group then they won't. If they do then their will be responsibilities. They both decided to join Dark Phoenix.

They started training at the age of 7 trained by Mew and Gulf themselves. At the age of 10 both of them were introduced to the group as the heir of Dark Phoenix.

Our group members welcomed both of them heartily.

The twins have different personalities. Alexander is the oldest bit just by 4 minutes. He is cold yet warm. Just like Mew. He really cares for his family. One time when they were still young a lot of kids were bullying Nattarin, Alexander immediately stood up for his sister. Alexander is short tempered. He is good with knives and guns as well but of course they train him with supervision.He can easily snap at you if you irritate him. But with a glare from his Papa he whimpers which Gulf considers cute.

Now Nattarin is a sweet little girl. He is the ball of happiness in the family. Being the only girl they pamper her. He is just like Gulf.  When she blushes her ears turn red as well as her cheeks. She is good with archery and a hand in hand combat. Now Nattarin has the longest patience. But if you piss her that's what they call code red. As she literally becomes a different person. The only person that could calm her down is his Dads Mew and Papa Gulf.

Now for Mew and Gulf.

They never changed. They are still sweet as ever. They are each others strength and weaknesses. Gulf already conquered his fear. Of course with the help of Mew and the people around him. Mew has still been the same teasing and handsome husband.
Even after 15 years of marriage they still have the same stamina.

Or Mew has

The Dark Phoenix is still going well. Gulf is still the King Of The Underworld, but not just in Europe, but in the whole mafia families. Gulf is now leading them with the same rule he started " Never hurt the innocent"

Now with that rule. The Mafia rulings has never been better. He drove it with success with the help of his husband of course.

Now they are just enjoying each others company. Everything seems right.

Right family

Right feelings

Right love

Right person

---------------------------------------------------------------
THE STORY FINALLY ENDED!

THANKYOU ALL FOR READING MY SOFT MAFIA!

THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FIRST EVER FICTION!

I LOVE YOU ALL