Special Chapter |I love you

(This will be an alternative part of the book like I said in the previous announcement.)

Mew's pov

Poke.

Poke.

Shake.

Shake.

What in the world?

I swat the hand away and cuddled further into my pillow.

"Mew," I heard someone called, and hummed in response.

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want?"

"I want deep-fried ice cream with pickles in it."

I'm sorry what?

I groggily sat up in the bed and looked at my one-month pregnant baby like he has two heads.

"Why the fuck would you want that?" I looked at him weirdly.

He pouted "That's what the baby wants." He rubbed his very small bump.

I sighed and looked at the table side where our alarm clock was placed.

2:24 am.

Excuse me?!

"Baby, it's two in the morning, can't we just get it tomorrow, when the sun is out?" I said to him and he sniffed.

"You don't love me anymore?" He said with teary eyes.

I didn't say that I-

"No, no baby I didn't say that, it's because we can't get that anywhere at this time," I said and wrap my arms around him.

"Why buy it when you can just make it?" He sniffled and wiped his nose.

Make it?

Babe, I can't cook for shit.

"But baby I don't how to cook," I whined and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"Please love," He said while pouting.

Shit.

I sighed, "Alright, I'll try and make it, just stay here and don't fall asleep, okay?" I ruffled his head and he nodded enthusiastically.

I tuck him in our bed and kiss his forehead then I went to the kitchen.

How the hell are you suppose to make deep-fried ice cream?

And pickles?

Why?

I looked at our fridge and thankfully we have vanilla ice cream and some pickles that were in a jar.

So

Now what?

It's really deep-fried?

Won't it melt?

I sighed and look on the internet on how to deep-fry and ice cream. I clicked on a video on how it's done.

Okay.

It looked easy.

Flour

Breadcrumbs

Egg

Ice cream.

Pickles

Gross.

That's easy.

--

Okay no, it was not easy.

I already chopped the pickles and shoved them in the goddamn ice cream. Then I heated some oil then ran the ice cream through the egg, flour, and breadcrumbs.