17 | Dad's Will

Gulf's pov.

After our little double date yesterday all of us went back to work. Bright is with Mew handling Dark Shadows.

Win is currently having his shift in the cafe. Well as for me I am in one of our me. My friend Off who is also a my lawyer. He comes from a family of lawyers. His dad worked for my dad for legal and illegal businesses.

I drove hurriedly as Off said it was an emergency. Off usually never panics so I got worried. I didn't even got to change clothes.

I'm wearing pajamas

After driving I arrived at their building. I am walking through the entrance and everyone is looking at me. Well who wouldn't.

I look hot

Damn the self love

Or maybe it's the pajamas.

But I guess there also staring at me because I'm a new face. I have never stepped foot in Offs office. Only his house If we hangout.

And no one else knows that I own Traipipatanapong Empire. Well if somebody asks I would answer truthfully. But I also don't go saying around that I'm the richest man in Thailand.

Well I am known as the faceless CEO.

So I went to the elevator while my feet is anxiously fidgeting. I hope your okay Off.

After the elevator the elevator ride. I almost ran to the office in front of me as I saw Offs name on the door but I was stopped but an lady in her 20s.

Maybe she's Off's secretary.

"Excuse me sir? But do you have an appointment with Mr. Jumpol?" The lady asked and looked me from head to toe.

Judging me already miss?

We legit just met like 10 seconds ago.

"Uh no I'm just here to see him he called me and said there was an emergency." I said to her softly.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Jumpol is in a board meeting and will be finished in 20 minutes. And you cannot meet the CEO without an appointment." The lady said and smirked.

"Oh I'll just wait for him then. I'm sure he would want to talk to me" I said as I sat down on the chair near the secretary's table.

15 minutes passed and I just sat there quietly. I could feel the lady looking at me. She is glaring.

I didn't even do anything to her.

"I'm sure Mr. Jumpol wont associate himself with someone like you." She said.

What?

"I'm sorry? " I asked politely.

"Mr.Jumpol is one of the richest Ceo's in Bangkok. I'm sure he won't even acknowledge your presence. You just another gold digger that wants him. Plus I may add Mr. Jumpol is married." She said

The hell?

I could buy this company. No offense to Off

I was about to speak but she talked again.

"So I appreciate you to leave because of your one of those gold diggers you won't get anything from Mr. Jumpol he is loyal to his husband" She said smirking.

Okay lady.

I want to rip your head off.

I was about to speak when Off's cleared his throat. I think he didn't see me because she was just looking at her secretary.