22 | Special Case

Mew's pov.

After the call ended I immediately went to the pilot's cockpit. I almost stumbled as the plane just took off.

I couldn't care less

My baby just woke up.

I knocked harshly on the cockpits door. I could tell that the pilot was surprised because the jet kinda jolted.

I wanna laugh.

The co-pilot opened the door and looked at me confused. "We have to go back," I said and then he replied "I'm so sorry sir but we already took off" I glared at him

"Win Traipipatanapong called me to go back as Gulf Traipipatanapong is now awake. So if you won't go back I'll make you would lose your job" I said

The pilot widened his eyes and finally said yes. He told me to back to my seat and I followed.

A few minutes later we finally landed back. I and Bright ran through the jet and went to the car Win prepared for us.

We arrived at the hospital and I saw Win by Gulf's door with Dr. Krist. I saw how Wins face was shocked but then smiled. I ran by Win's side.

"Win is he okay? He's awake already right? " I said panting. Then he smiled "Yes Phi he's awake you can go inside now. We have important news for both of you." I looked at him confused and just went inside and Bright stayed with Win.

I entered the room and I saw Gulf watching TV. Then I ran to him "Baby!" I said and he looked at me and smiled. He made grabby hands.

I wanna coo.

I immediately hugged him but gently so that I won't worsen his would. Gulf's face was on my neck and he's sniffing me. My chin is in the top of his head and giving him kisses on his head.

I pulled out from the hug and gave him a passionate kiss. It was just a gentle kiss I was so worried about him.

I can't lose him.

I pulled out of the kiss and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Are you feeling any pain baby? Want me to call Dr. Krist for you? Want to drink some water?" I was about to get up and get some water but he grabbed my hand.

He shook his head and just smiled at me. Now I'm getting confused. "What's wrong baby?" I asked then he started tearing up. I got shocked then I went near him "Baby are you Hurt? "I asked and he shook his head again.

I hate seeing him cry.

"Thank you," He said I looked at him confused "Thank you for being here. " He said as tears falling down his face. I cupped his face.

I kissed both of his eyes that has tears. "No need to thank me baby okay? I will always be here for you. Remember that I am glad to give up everything." I said he smiled and nodded.

"I mean it okay? You know that I was supposed to go back to Bangkok today but then Win called me saying you were awake. I went to the pilots to turn the fucking jet around or I'll make sure they won't have a job anymore" I said to lighten up the mood.

Gulf laughed and playfully hit my shoulder. Then we just looked at each other. Just admiring one's presence. Then we heard the door opened and saw Bright, Win, and Dr. Krist

"Do you feel any pain, Master Gulf?" Dr. Krist asked and my baby said no. "That's good. But we do have some very important information for you. As well as Mr. Mew" Dr. Said and I looked at him confused

"Since Master Gulf is a VVIP patient we have to conduct series of test just as a precaution," Dr. Krist said and me my baby nodded.

"We found out that Master Gulf is a special case. He can bear his own child. Male pregnancy is possible but only 9% in the world experience it, we call them hermaphrodite you were born with a male genital bit you have a  female reproductive system" Dr. Krist said