21 | President

Suprise update! Thankyou for 10k reads!

Mew's pov

What now?

President?

I heard the so called president laugh. Then he turned to me. "Who are you? " he asked me.

His kinda intimidating.

"I'm Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat" I said and bowed a little. He looked me from head to toe and faced Win.

Me and Bright are kinda in a trance.

"I have never seen them before Win. Are these new guards your brother hired? " Mr. Maurer said.

Then Win laughed. "No Uncle he is Phi Gulf's boyfriend." Win said smiling at me. Then the man immediately walked towards me and gave a hug.

I was caught off-guard.

"Welcome to the Family Mew. I hope you make Gulf happy because he deserves it. " Mr. Maurer said hugging me and patting my back.

"Of course I'll do that Mr. Maurer I said as he pulled out of the hug. "No don't call me that just call me Uncle Mario just like these to kids call me okay?" He said and I nodded.

Then he turned to Bright "How about you young man who are you? " he asked Bright. Bright then stood up and said I'm Bright Vachirawit sir I'm wins boyfriend and Mews best friend." He said lending his hand

Then again Bright was caught off-guard as the man hugged him. "Take care of that little bunny okay? " he said and Bright said yes.

"Now enough standing let's sit and talk. " He said and we sat at the by the table. "I'm sorry for visiting at this late hour but I have a prior appointment tomorrow" Uncle Mario said.

"It's okay Uncle we don't mind we appreciate the visit." Win replied. Then Uncle Marios face turned serious. "Did you get the guy who shot your brother?" he asked.

"Yes we have him alone. As for his group. It doesn't exist anymore" Win said coldly I could feel my spine shiver I have never seen Win like this.

"That's good. So Red Phoenix is still at the top of the hierarchy?" uncle asked. "Yes uncle Red Phoenix is still at the top." Win said.

Wait the president is involved with a mafia?

"I'm sorry for asking but are you involved with the mafia?" I asked then both win and Uncle chuckled.

"No son. The government is not in the mafia but if we need to catch some tough criminals we will ask the Red Phoenix. These two are just like my sons" Uncle said and I nodded.

"Well I have to go Win I just needed a quick visit to see how Gulf's doing. I already asked the doctor. Call me immediately when Gulf wakes up okay? Take care sons". He said while hugging us. Once the president went out me and Bright immediately went to Win.

"Is he the President of Italy?"

"What's your connection to him"

Me and Bright asked. And Win laugh. "Well Phi Mew for your question yes he is the president of Italy. For yours Bright Uncle Mario is a very close friend of my dad when he was alive. We met him when we're we young he wasn't the president back then. He was like a second father to us."Win said smiling.

"So how high is your hierarchy here in Italy?" I asked. Win sighed. If your asking about the underworld Phi Gulfie is the so called King of the Underworld here in Europe alone." Win said seriously.