13 | Heal

Warning! Sensitive Content Ahead!

This is Gulf's past. Gulf is 12 years old

Gulf's pov

Me and my friends were just playing and the schools playground. It was a Monday afternoon class was over and we were waiting for our parents to pick us up.

We were on the swing when suddenly a black van was seen at the front of the school. There were about 4 men in black with a cap and a mask. We couldn't see there faces.

As the men approached we tried to run but they were fast and caught us immediately. We couldn't fight we were young for gods sake.

The last thing I remembered was a man put a handkerchief on my nose and everything went black.

I felt cold water in my face and it forced me to wake up. I was blinking multiple times to adjust to the darkness. I couldn't see what was around as there was no light around.

The only light turned on was above me and that's about it. I tried to stand up but my arms and legs were tied to a metal pole.

As a son of a mafia I tried to untie myself but it wasn't working it was tied pretty well. My heart raced when someone familiar spoke.

"Don't try to fight Kanawut it will just hurt you more" Uncle Thomas said

Uncle Thomas was my best friends dad he was one of the people my dad trusted but my dad still didn't tell him everything we were capable of. AA was the name of my best friend.

We met at school and we just clicked. We were best friend in a snap of a finger. We would play football at the school field. We would go home together after school and we even talked about our secrets.

Of course I also didn't say anything about our group because thats what my dad told me.

"u-uncle Thomas? Did you take me?" I said looking at him confused.

"Well yeah as you can see I'm here" Thomas said boringly.

"B-but why? I didn't do anything wrong to you. I respected you! Me and Win treated you like a father! Does AA know about this?" I said raising my voice a little.

"Oh dear that's where you went wrong it was your choice to respect me. And AA? He knows about my plan from the beginning that's why I let him stay in the school your studying. Thomas said

"W-what? Your lying!" I said as I feel tears of my eyes. I'm sure AA wouldn't allow this we were best friends!

"I'm not lying dear" Thomas said as he went nearner to me

"Why are you did to me? " I desperately asked.

He chuckled "Well I know there is so much more to your family. You think I'm dumb? I know you have so much capability in your hands. Now you are going to tell me everything your family has to offer okay? " Thomas said as he went to the dark

I couldn't see him anymore but I can hear his footprints. I am not saying anything about my family. We could be destroyed and my family will be in danger.

"No! I am not saying anything to you even a singer detail!" I raised my voice.

"Your making yourself suffer more Kanawut. If you won't say anything I'll make you say it." He said I was confused for a second but then I felt something on my back it was painful and I couldnt help but shout.