19 | Hierarchy

Slight Mature Content

Gulf's pov

I forgot about my plan.

As I heard Tae asking that question me and Win stared of Tae with widened eyes. Then Tae furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Wasn't that your plan? Once you've visited and manage your businesses here your going back to Italy?" Tae questioned.

I couldn't answer that truth to be told.

I don't want to go back

I want to stay here.

I just kept quiet I know that Mew and Bright are both looking at me and Win anticipating about what are answers gonna be.

"You know you both can't stay here right? Yes Thailand is where you were born but it isn't your home. Italy is where you belong." Tae said sternly.

Does he know who his bossing right now?

Yes he's my friend but still I'm at the top of the hierarchy.

"Attento con il tuo tono Tae sono ancora il tuo capo" (Careful with your tone Tae I'm still your boss.) I said to him coldly.

He sighed "Mi dispiace Gulf" (I'm sorry Gulf). Tae said

"Lascia perdere per ora. Io e Win restiamo qui" (Forget about it now. Me and Win are staying here) I said to him and continue eating our food.

The atmosphere was kinda awkward but it was immediately gone when Mild started talking.

After the dinner. We were just talking and some business men walked up to us to introduce themselves and had a little business chat.

After the event the guest slowly went home. It was just me, Mew, Bright, and Win. Both Mild and Tong also went home.

The 4 of us were planning on staying at out house so that's what we did. The four of us were in the limousine. The atmosphere is still thick because of our conversation a while a go.

Still far from our mansion Bright spoke up. "So both of you are leaving Thailand for good after you handle your businesses here?"

Win sighed " I don't know. That was our original plan but it's gonna change now. Right Phi?" He asked me

Damn how am I gonna answer that.

I looked at Mew who was waiting for my answer.

"For now I'm sure that our plans definitely changed. But for now let's just go with the flow. We're not going anywhere boys so suck it up." I said to lighten up the atmosphere.

Then we all laughed. A few minutes later we arrived at our mansion. The 2 pairs went to their rooms.

As me and Mew entered my room he immediately pinned me to the wall and crashed his lips on mine.

The kiss was full of lust. Mew bit my lower lip and I gasp then Mew just shoved his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but moan "Hmm~"

"You were so hot there baby. How do you expect me to control myself Huh?" Mew said as he whispered to my ears and teasingly bit my ear lobe.

His kisses trailed down to my neck. And I stretched my neck to the other side and gave Mew access. My hands were roaming around his body memorize each part.

Then Mew lifted me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he supported my bottom with both of his hand.

Still making out he walked towards my bed and slowly placed me to my bed. Then he looked at me with so much love.