4 | Cafe

Gulf's pov

I fucking hate this day.

I woke up with that same nightmare again. It's been years since I had that nightmare. Now I'm in a bad mood and my men could sense it. Nobody's even trying to make me laugh.

And boy if someone gonna make a joke I ain't having it. We were having a meeting.

Then suddenly the door opened and I saw my brother.

"Wow what's with the atmosphere?" he asked and my men just looked at me.

Then Win faces me. "What's up Phi? Are you okay?" I just shrugged. Then he looked back at my men.

"He doesn't have a prior appointment right? " he asked what is he up to now I am not in the mood.

My secretary shook his head "no" then Win happily skipped to my seat and I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you doing win? " I ask with a cold voice and as if they could feel a shiver in their spine.

"Well Phi I see you're in a bad mood and I won't ask why I think I already know, let's go to the cafe!" He said happily.

I know Win knows because it's not often that I'm in a bad mood, only when I get that freaking nightmare that's why I'm protecting him as much as I can.

Because I don't think I can live without my brother. He then took my hand and guided me to the car, as he drove to the cafe I asked him

"Which branch are we going to?" Still eyed fixed on the road he said "the one in Parallel St." and I just nodded. We arrived 15minutes after. As we got off the car he went straight to the cafe and greeted everyone.

Then to my confusion Win went to the kitchen. After a couple of minutes he went out with his apron." you have a shift today?" I asked.

"Yes Phi and I wanted you to taste my new cake!" I just smiled at him. Win loves cooking and baking, he said he wanted to be a chef.

I said to him that he could be whatever he wants to be but he said he's going to help me with the group.

That's why I built this cafe for him. So he could still do what he wants and he then started to expand it until it already had a lot of branches around the world. I'm f him.

Then my trance broke as I heard the door open. I just went to find a seat.

I didn't look who entered I just sat down and took my phone out if there were texts about the group.

But gladly nobody texted. Then I felt someone staring at me. I just ignored it but then it bothered me so I looked at the person who was staring at me.

And my oh my! It's "The Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat" I just looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

Then suddenly he walked near my table and sat across my seat. Still looking at him with confusion in my eyes then suddenly he spoke.

"Well well well why it isn't the Gulf Kanawut," he said then the shock was visible on my face.

Does he know me? How? Then I heard him chuckle oh damn. Now I'm curious how he sounds when he grunts and he enters m-

"Can't talk Kanawut?" He asked and broke my trance.

"And what do I owe you like your sitting across me? " I ask with my straight face. Then he smirked

"My it is interesting to see the rumored soft mafia," he said

And I was shocked as he said the nickname I looked around if somebody heard him.