25 | De Luca

Chapter 25

Gulf's pov

I woke up and I was already in bed. I remembered what happened last night.

God

I passed out.

I looked at the time and it was 10am. I have a fucking hangover. I massaged my temples to ease my head ache then I heard the door open.

It revealed the man I love. "Good Morning baby drink this first I know you have a hangover" handling me pain killers and water.

I drank the pills and mumbled a thank-you. Then Mew placed the glass of water in the side and gave me a hug.

I hugged him back and snuggled into his neck. "We have work later baby" Mew said I sighed and nodded.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath and changed into my clothes. I went downstairs and had brunch. Both Bright and Win are taking a leave.

After brunch me and Mew went separate ways. I went to our lair and did some shooting and fighting, just basic training. I also trained some of my men.

Mew said that he's just gonna do a contract signing then he's done for the day.

Lucky.

It's already 5pm when I went home. I saw Mew just got out of his car. I immediately ran to him and jumped oh his back.

"Oh God baby don't do that or we'll topple over" Mew said placing his hands on my bottom supporting my weight. I just giggled and kissed his cheek and he chuckled.

We saw Bright and Win on the sofa just chilling. We went to them and Mew carefully placed me on the sofa and sat beside me.

"Is dinner getting ready I'm kinda hungry" I said. "It's getting ready Phi" Bright replied and I nodded.

We were called to eat dinner. We are settled in the kitchen then my phone rang. I saw who it is so I stood up and went to the corner of the kitchen with wine in my hands.

"Earth what is is this time? " everytime this guy calls me it's no good.

"Emergenza capo, abbiamo ricevuto rapporti dai nostri uomini. AJ è stato assassinato" (Boss emergency, we just got reports from our men AJ was murdered.)

I dropped my glass.

What?

"Dire. Quello. Ancora." (Say. That. Again) I said coldly. I could tell that Earth was nervous. I heard a few footsteps from behind I knew who it was.

I heard Earth took a deep breath from the other line.

"AJ è stato assassinato" (AJ was murdered)

Why?

"Oms. Fatto. Vero?" (Who. Did. It.) I said emphasizing each word. Earth took a deep breath again.

"Era la famiglia De Luca" (It was the De Luca family) Earth said.

Shit

Oh no

The De Luca family is our grandfather and dads enemy. They never really had war as the De Luca's would think that they are are the top

Talk about being arrogant.

But why? Why kill AJ? As far as I know they don't have any connection with the De Luca family.

Yes AJ did deserve that but it was back then. I heard from my private investigator that AJ did change.

Yeah I know.

When I had someone follow him he had an appointment with a psychiatrist. My men gathered information about it even though it was private. But I had to find out.

Then my men told me that AJ is actually depressed.

Yes he was depressed.

My men heard from the doctor that he had a bad experience from his childhood that is eating him slowly.

He was suicidal as well.

But then the doctor got him. He told him that he should try and conquer his fear. So he did. He started doing charity in a few orphanages.

He changed.

I still don't forgive him but I could give him some slack as he changed his ways.

"Find out why they did it Earth. Then update me immediately" I said with my boss voice.

Yes I have that.

I ended the call and I saw Mew, Bright Win with concern written on their faces. So I told them everything. About AJ being killed by the De Luca family and How he changed.

"So what are you gonna do about it Phi?" Win asked. I thought for awhile.

What could I do?

"I won't do anything if it doesn't concern us" I said and they nodded. "What if it does concern you? " Mew asked.

"I'll unleash hell" I said coldly. "Your scary Phi" Bright said and we laughed.

After our dinner me and Mew settled in our bed. They had been staying here more often and I am not complaining.

"Baby if it does concern you please don't hesitate to ask for my help okay? I know your powerful but still I want to help okay? " Mew said caressing my hair.

My heart soften. At least I have someone I could lean on beside my brother.

I won't hesitate to ask but if it comes for you then I am willing to dodge hundreds of bullets for you. No one can hurt you. I thought

"Okay Mew thank-you I love you" I said snuggling to him. "No problem baby. I love you too so much. Let's sleep now it's getting late" Mew said and pulled me closer to his chest.

It is now dinner and I'm expecting a call from Earth. We're all just casually eating then my phone rang.

I sighed.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker "Aggiornami Terra." (Update me Earth)

"Capo, Ho ricevuto il telefono dallo stesso De Luca. Ha detto che è tempo di vendetta." (Boss I just got off the phone from De Luca himself he said its time for revenge)

Of course it is.

I was trained for this.

It's now or never.

"Grazie Terra. chiamami per aggiornamenti" (Thank you Earth. Call me for more updates) I said and ended the call.

I massage my temples.

"Is everything okay baby? " Mew said and I shook my head no. "What did they want Phi? Was it related to us? " Win asked.

It's always gonna be about us.

"It is. I know why De Luca is doing it" I said to all of them. "Why?" Bright asked.

"De Luca was our families enemy. Their group couldn't stand with ours. We were much stronger. But De Luca was a greedy man. He wanted power.

"He started a war between my family and theirs. Of course for us it was just an easy win. But in the war De Lucas wife was also killed.

"He blamed our dad because of what happened. Of course my dad denied as De Luca started the war.

"He wanted revenge. But it's been several years already I thought he didn't want it anymore. I was wrong.

"De Luca Killed AJ because he thinks AJ was my best friend. Maybe he thought that he would hurt me by killing AJ"

It did

"What are you gonna do now Phi" Win asked. I smirked

"Let's play his game"