7 | Runaway

Gulf's pov

Me and Mew just did some shooting and we didn't realize that it was already late. It was 7pm when we finished. Once we took a bath at changed our clothes we exited the shooting range.

I never once talked to Tul.

It was night time already and I'm starving. Me and Mew are on the car and he's driving
"Where are we going?" I asked.

Still focused on the road "We're having dinner" he said I just nodded.

After 15 minutes of driving we arrived and I realized we were at the beach. I smiled at Mew and he smiled back. He took my hand and guided me.

When we walked for a few minutes in silence. It wasn't awkward it was comforting. Then we arrived and I was in awe. It was a candle lit dinner at the beach.

God I'm so happy right now

"Mew thank you" I said while smiling to him. He smile back and said "Anything for you baby" and kisses my cheeks and I blushed.

"You're cute" he said and I just looked away. And I heard him chuckle. "Come let's eat" Mew said and pulled a chair for me.

We ate and had small conversations. We didn't talk about our groups which I was relieved. After we ate dinner I thought we were going home but I was wrong.

One of his men went to him at gave him sparklers. And I literally looked like a child who was given load of candy I was so excited I ran up to him and hugged him.

Mew was at shocked at first but then I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he kissed my head

Ah~ I feel loved.

"Thank you so much Mew" I haven't had fun since I was really busy with the group. I'm really happy that I got to experience this again. But this time it got better because

Mew is with me.

We lit the sparklers and just place like little teenagers. I was shocked because me just literally put the sparkles near my face like a centimeter close then he pulled it away from my face and saw him smirking.