6 | Shooting Range

Gulf's pov

I'm now I'm my car driving and I keep looking at my watch and it says 2:55pm I'm on my way to the park avenue Mew told me about and he texted me that he's already there.

I arrived exactly 3pm at the park and I saw him. The most beautiful face I have encountered.

How can someone look so hot just by wearing causal clothes?

I called him "Mew!" and he just stood there looking at me. I wanted to laugh so bad but That would be rude. So I try to control my laughter.

"Mew?" I called him again and this time I waved my hand in his face. He finally went out of his trance

"Huh? What?" he said and I giggled.

"I've been calling you many times already" I said and he looked embarrassed so I changed the topic.

"So where are we going? " I asked and then he held my hand and guided me "just follow me" he said as we walked out of the park.

Mew's pov

Shit

I'm screwed

Self control you still there?

Barely holding on brotha!

Damn look at how cute and hot my baby looks like.

Damn looking like and edible bachelor oh I'm mean eligible oh you know what I meant

I planned many things for my baby first were going to have some snacks at a little cafe around the corner.

Then we're going to a shooting range. Not that I want to brag but I really want to do what we both can enjoy.

Then were going to have dinner at a beach and we're just gonna look at the sunset and the stars oh I also brought sparklers.

Then lastly were going to watch a movie and I set it up myself

Now I'm guiding Gulf to the cafe. "Let's have some snacks first i said and he nodded. As we enter the cafe we found sits. Then the waiter walked up to us