2 - Fro Yo, Art, and a Spiderman

"Hey y/n!" Peter waves as I entered the lunch room. I set my tray down at the circular table as Ned greets me. I spent all morning dodging Talia and Kayla, and luckily they were TAing during French. The only problem was the bra I found on my locker with the words "stare at these instead" written across the cups.

"Hey Peter. Hi Ned. Hello Michelle," I say.

"Hey," Michelle replies.

"What's new?" Asks Peter, twiddling his fork between his fingers.

"Nothing really," I answer, pushing my food around my tray. I didn't want to upset anyone with my mean girl issues.

"You guys wanna hang out after school?" Ned ask.

"Yeah, we should get fro yo or something," exclaimed Peter, "y/n, you wanna come?"

I look at Michelle and she shrugs.

"Sure i'll come!" I reply happily. I guess that pushes back my time to watch Netflix documentaries. But maybe this will get me some credit with Natasha and she'll have dad take me out of school.

"Ooo ned look up," ogled Michelle as a short blonde girl walks past our table. She blushes and smiles at Ned.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"That y/n, is Betty Brant. Aka, Ned's crush," Peter teases.

I shake Ned's shoulder, "there ya go dude!" His cheeks turn red and we all laugh. "I don't even like her that much," he says through his teeth.

"Oh yeah no, it's more of a love for her," Michelle jokes.

"ooooooh!" Peter smiles, patting Ned's other shoulder repeatedly.

"I don't love her!" ned shushed. Peter pulled away his and smirked.

"Ohhh, That's why you wouldn't shut up about her yesterday then." says Michelle sarcastically and Peter and I giggle. I bet that's why they were glancing at each other so often. Betty walks over to our table.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" She asks, rolling her eyes jokingly. I nod rapidly. We all agree to it and Michelle starts.

"Ned, truth or dare."

"Shit- dare." Ned laughed.

"I dare you to kiss betty." Betty giggles and Ned goes even redder than before, pecking her cheek making us all burst with laughter.

Peter and my chemistry teacher Mr. Kamp was out of town for a dentist appointment so we had a sub. She looked bored and just told us to do our homework. So we obviously didn't. I grabbed out my sketchbook and twiddled my pen.

"What are you going to draw?" Asks Peter.

"I don't know, gimme ideas," I sigh
.
"Draw me!" he said and I giggle.

"Okay!"

He makes a duck face, and then put his hands out his chin like hes stroking his non existent goatee. I laughed and scribbled on my paper. Instead of drawing him posing, I draw his usual look.
"done."
I show him the paper with a grin on my face.
"Woah y/n that looks so cool!" Peter gasps, taking the paper and examining. "I wish I could have it for my own."

"Take it." I smile, "it's your face anyways, i don't want it." He rolls his sarcastically at my joke.

"You should keep it, in case you need to make an art portfolio someday."

"You really think your face is worthy of my portfolio, Parker? You need to humble yourself." I joke and he shakes his head, still in awe of the drawing.