sorry 😐b

Y/ns pov:
"Good morning beautiful," I heard a voice as I stretched out my arms. I looked up to see peter brushing his teeth in my bathroom. By the door sat a bag.
"Did you go home to get your stuff?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I'm staying with you for awhile," he said and then stopped brushing, "if.. if that's ok?"
I nodded, smiling small. I watched shirtless Peter finish brushing his teeth and come over to me, kissing my forehead.
"No more secrets," he said.
"No more secrets," I agreed, accepting his hand as he helped me up to get into the shower.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Peter stood at the stove, cooking eggs.
"Peter, I hate eggs," I laughed.
"Who said this was for you?" He joked and lied it aside on a plate, "plus, I'm only doing the whites. Not the yolks. You hate yolks, I know I know."
I smiled and went back into the room, putting on a robe and brushing my hair.

Peters pov:
I sat the two plates of cooked egg whites on the counter as y/n walked out of the room, dressed in a robe. I blushed a bit but tried to hide it, pointing to the eggs like a presenting prince, "for m'lday." She smiled and sat at the counter with me and picked at her food.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"I- I'm not that hungry," she said, not making eye contact.
"Love, you need to eat." I said and realized I just called her love-.
"I will eat if you keep that nickname," they joked and I smirked as she finally ate her food.

I decided to invite y/n to prom. I thought she would say no but she agreed, saying she'd have to disguise herself. So that afternoon we went shopping for prom clothes, and the whole time she held my hand. I felt like I was finally something more to her than a friend.

She picked out her prom dress but didn't show me, "because it would ruin the night of prom", and all her suspicions.

Y/ns pov:

I kissed peter again and again, everyday. Even when he went back to school, he would drop by and spend time with me, mostly checking up on me and making sure I ate and hydrated.

It was cute, kind, something a boyfriend does?
I don't know. I want Peter to be my boyfriend. It's almost the end of the year- and Peter, well, he's been amazing to me. He would bring chocolates to me, and rub my back when I felt too sick. He'd learn a different language to say "I love you" in so he could impress me every day. I loved him. I loved Peter Parker.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked.
"Yes Peter," I smiled, slipping off my shirt.
I got into bed beside him, and his body was warm and comforting. I could feel his breath, but not in a creepy way, in a loving, safe, way. Sometimes I would have to be the one to comfort Peter. Sometimes he would have his days where I would have to affirm he was enough. Because he's. I felt peters hands on my waist, twisting my underwear strap. I put my hand on his, holding it. "Peter, you're shaking," i whispered.
"I know, I- I've never been in bed with anyone before- especially not someone as beautiful as you," he said and i smiled.
"You're so cute," I laughed.

———

Finally, Prom and graduation came up, around the corner faster than ever. Peter and I were both heading to the same college for science and art. It was my dream come true.
Pepper and Happy threw Peter and me a graduation party at the old cabin the night after prom.

"Wow, my little sister is all grown up," Clint said I elbowed him, "i wonder if people know we aren't actually siblings." Wanda and Peter were talking in the corner and I just smiled to myself. My birth mom, Ororo, showed up, but only for a bit. She had a mission to go on, and so did Captain Marvel. Pepper store up and tapped her glass. Everyone turned their heads to her attention.
"To y/n and Peter. My tough cookies. The ones who had it hard. The threats, the heroes, the teens, and now, the graduates."
"To y/n" "to peter" everyone cheered.

Pepper kissed my forehead at the end of the night, crying because she was gonna miss me. Peter put his hand on my lower back and helped me into the car he was driving.
"Peter, take care of my girl," said Pepper.
"Don't worry mrs. Stark, I will."
Pepper smiled sadly at me through the car window, "goodbye y/n."
"Goodbye mom."

————

When we arrived at the college campus, I had fallen asleep. Peter unloaded all our stuff and then carried me in. Ah I think I love this man.

"Wake up y/n," Peter rubbed my arm.
"Ah- good morning," I said, rubbing my eyes.
Peter smiled and handed me a plate with waffles on it, i took it graciously.
After that Peter left to his dorm as I got dressed and got coffee in the cafeteria. A few people came and sat by me.
"So! You're y/n? I'm Mylah," said one of the girls.
"And I'm Jamie," said another.
"I'm Oli. We're your dormates," said the blonde, "and this is Tyler and Jacob." She pointed time the boys who waved their hands.

"Nice to meet you all," I smiled as Peter cane and sat by me.
Everyone started off chatting nice. Turned out that Tyler and Jacob were Peter's dorm mates!

Peter grabbed my hand and we said goodbye to everyone, them saying how cute of a couple we were, Peter and I just laughed. We're we a couple?

Peters pov:

I couldn't get what our new friends had said out of my head the whole first day. "You're such a cute couple."
Were we?
Were we a couple?
I met up in Y/ns room after my last class (she gave me a key) and did her laundry for her until she got back.
"How was your first day?" I asked, folding a tank top.
"It was amazing, I'm really happy we both got in this place... I love it," she said, unpacking her bag onto her desk, "what about you?"

"Same here, all my classes are very interesting, but they'd be better with you," I smiled as she came and kissed my cheek.
"Hey y/n."
"Yes?"
"Are we a couple?"
Silence took over the dorm.
"I don't know Peter, are we?"
I put her shirt down and walked over to her desk where she was now standing.
"I guess this is me asking if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"
Y/n's eyes widened.
"Wow Pete, um... I'd love to be your girlfriend."
I smirked, spinning her towards me and kissing her deeply. She held my face and kissed back, smiling onto me.
The door to the dorm opened and Oli walked in.
"Well hello you two!" She spoke ecstatically.
Y/n blushed and rubbed her arm, "oh hey Oli-"
Oli laughed and set her shopping bags down on the couch, grabbing out toiletries and food.
"Y/n," i said as Oli took her focus off of us.
"Yes dear?" she replied, making eye contact with me.
"Wanna go on a date? Tonight?" I asked, smiling through my words.
She nodded and kissed me again, sending me into a Heaven like state.

Third person pov:

Peter waited outside of the restaurant closest to the campus. He stood in dress pants and and uniformed shirt. He spotted y/n walking towards the shop, and damn she looked stunning. Her hair was down and prepped, her makeup- flawless.

 Her hair was down and prepped, her makeup- flawless

She looked like a runway model to say the least. Peter caught himself awing with his mouth slightly open but closed it as y/n took his arm, linking it with theirs.
"Shall we?" She asked.
"We shall," peter replied.