i give UP

Y/ns pov:
I couldn't really remember what happened that night. My head hurt a lot lieing in my bed at the dorm. I do know that some random people were over- and Peter got mad- and someone was fighting. I think-

Last nights pov:
Peter took y/n to a small booth in the corner. They ordered waters and pasta, both of their favorite food was pasta. Y/n got up to go use the bathroom, but some old guys had some other idea.
"Hey pretty mamas," said one of the men.
Y/n ignored him and kept on her way to the bathroom.
The bald guy wolf whistled.
"Got some nice legs there don't she?" Said the other guy, clearly drunk.
"Too bad that baby's gotta daddy already," said the bald one, pointing to Peter who was eavesdropping in the booth he sat in.
TW: s3xual a$sult
"She wont when I'm done with her," said the drunk guy, getting up and walking towards y/n.
Y/n tried focusing on staying calm and getting a manager, like a normal person would. But there were none in sight.
She turned around to the drunkie standing in front of her. He took a glass from behind his back and tipped y/ns head up to drink it. She struggled to get away but he had a tight grip.
He put out his other hand and reached for her ass, but not touching it as his face met Peters fist.
Y/n shrieked and nearly fell backwards as Peter caught her.
"Are you okay?" He asked while the old man got up, palming his eye where Peter punched. Peter lunged at him again, knocking out a tooth which really pushed the guy off. Peter took
y/ns hand and helped her out of the corner she'd been trapped into by the old guy. They ran out the door and Y/n felt terribly sick. And then she fainted.

Back to y/ns current pov:
Peter noticed I was awake and ran towards me.
"Are you okay love?" He asked, putting his hand on my forehead and pushing my hair out of the way.
"I-I'm fine-" i said, "but I feel d d dizzy."
My head fell onto peters lap, all my weight collapsing.
"Oh god y/n what happened?" Peter asked.
"Maybe that silly billy silly drink that nice dude gave me," i said, lifting my head back up and tapping Peters nose.
"Y/n, what drink?"
"Peter we should kiss."
"Y/n, i love kissing you, I do, but I need you to tell me what happened."
I tilted my head at him, "peteyyyyy did we have sex?"
Pete's face went pink and he shook his head, "no- no y/n. Last night you almost got- well- you almost got forced to do something you didn't want to, and I saved you."
"You saved me?"
"Yeah I saved you, but not fast enough," he said, holding my face in his left palm, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.
I adjusted myself so I sat on peters lap, laying my head shading his chest.
"Woah Petey, your heart is going REALLLLLY fast."
Peter swallowed and lifted me up, taking me to the sink for some water.
"Okay y/n, I'll come back here after every class to check on you, be safe, don't leave," peter said, kissing my cheek and heading out the door.
"Noooooo come back," i moaned, laying on The floor and curling up.

Peters pov:

Everytime I checked on y/n she was asleep or wanting me to kiss her. Don't get me wrong, I totally would, but she seems drunk and I wouldn't want to do that without her sober consent.

That night I brought y/n to my dorm and had her stay there.
"Looks like Peter brought a friend back," said Typer and Jacob clapped, "he gets all the ladies right on!"
"Guys, y/n is... drunk," i said, lying her down on my bed.
"Ohhh so SHES a bit mischievous hm?" laughed jacob and Tyler patted his back, sitting down at our table.
"Sure," I said, wanting them to shut up.
I lied in the bed with y/n by my side as I did my homework. I heard Jacob and Tyler make a joke about us every so often but otherwise, hanging out with asleep y/n wasn't too bad.

The next day she still wasn't feeling well so I left them in my room with Jacob and Tyler for the day. Today I was going to visit May back in Queens.

Y/ns pov:

I woke up in a random room with two boys gambling at the table.
"Ah the princess is awake," said Jacob.
"If you would've slept longer, Jacob would've had to been a prince and kissed you," joked Tyler and jacob nudged him.
I looked around realizing it was Peters dorm.
"Where's peter," I asked.
"Oh he's gone, like going back to his hometown for today or some shit," said Jacob, "but you're a babe, come play with us."
"No thanks," I said, rubbing my head.
I realized that Peter had undressed me and put me in a robe. That man-. I grabbed out my phone and called him, ignoring the boys stupid remarks. No answer. I called again and there was once more; no answer. "Damnit Peter," I whispered.
"Hey Sleeping Beauty, if you're not gonna be fun, get your hot chick friends to come over."
I wanted to punch these misogynists but I decided to throw on Peters shirt and my spandex and leave.

"Oh girl!" reacted Jamie as Mylah made tea, "those boys. Probably drunk."
"Yeah, Tyler and Jacob are weird like that," said Oli, who was knitting a hat. I frowned at her and Mylah handed me a teacup full of a warm liquid that smelt like lemons.
"Do any of you know where peter went?" I asked.
"Not a clue," answered Mylah and the other girls agreed.