eh

Peters pov:
I lied at y/ns side until they fell asleep. God they were gorgeous. Her dark hair was soaked and her lashes were long. I didn't know anything. But I did know that y/n did not need to fight this battle. I glanced at her again, picking her up and bringing her back to the hotel we relocated.

I walked into the room and saw ned passed out on my bed. I set y/n down and her a chuckle, just to turn around and see nick fury looking at me.

Y/n's pov:

I rubbed my eyes and looked up. Where was i?
"Peter?" I called out and heard a hustle come towards me.
"Oh thank god youre awake," peter said, pulling his pants up onto him.
I yawned, "what?"
"You can't be here. Go home to Pepper." Peter said, grabbing his bag.
"What? No! I need to help fight that... thing!"
"No y/n. You don't. I've got it- and I've got help already."
"So you're saying I'm not helpful enough?" I asked, raising my voice.
Peter put a finger over his lips nervously, "you're very helpful. Powerful. Yeah all that- but I need you to stay here y/n."
"Why? You just admitted it- I'm powerful. I can help."
"Because I love you."
My eyes went wide. "Peter what the hell."
"Y/n I love you, and I can't lose you again."
I sighed, "fine. But I'm not forgetting about this ."
He smiled weakly at me and then pecked my lips.
"I-"
"Goodbye y/n, stay safe-" peter said, running out the door.

///

I waiting until the voices went down outside the room and left out the window. Where the fuck is Pepper.

I flew for awhile, trying to stay hidden, until I found a bus stop. I sat there; tapping my watch to call Happy. His number was the only one I had on there- considering the rest of my contacts were on my phone.

"Hello? Who's this?" Happy voice rang.
"Y/n. Y/n stark." I whispered.
There was a minute or two of silence before his reply.

"I'm on my way."

———

Happy looked back at me in his limo after I explained everything that happened in the last 6+ months.
"Kid, you're crazy," he said and i smiled, "thanks."
"That's not a good thing!" He said, "peppers going to freak out okay?"
"I know- she's my mom- did you forget?"
Happy chuckled.
"No I didn't forget- she's been crying almost every night." He said and i furrowed my eyebrows, "really? Damnit that's on me."
Happy stopped the car and looked back at me.

"WELL NO SHIT KID."
I almost jumped back, "what-?"
"Y/N. That was SO selfish of you to run away and do all this magic shit making you a criminal. SO SELFISH. You're mother has been depressed, thinking she lost everyone she loved. ITS ALL ON YOU. So- you gonna tell me why you did it? Why you fucking ran away?"

I felt my face heat up, "no."

Happy stepped on the gas and rolled his back window up. I rested my face against my window. Happy never yelled at me before. If he's upset I can't imagine Pepper. Plus- Pepper isn't my real mom. Does he even care that I found my real mom? Probably not. Maybe he just doesn't know. Cut him some slack right.

———

I opened the door to the huge cabin Happy drive me to. "Hello?" I asked into the darkness. This was the place my dads funeral was at. I flicked on the light to see Pepper standing, hands covering her mouth with tears flowing from her eyes. I ran to her as she gave me the warmest hug ever.
——

The next few weeks were dreadful- I didn't go back to school and mostly hung out with Morgan. Pepper decided we wouldn't live at the cabin house because it was almost winter and it's be very cold there. We packed up our stuff and moved into a house she had bought before I came back from the 'blip'.
my room:

Morgan's room:

Morgan's room:

Peppers room:

I sighed and sat down on my bed, plugging my phone in to charge

I sighed and sat down on my bed, plugging my phone in to charge. I looked at the messages I'd missed over the last 7 months- there was a lot. Mostly calls from peter and mj, texts from teachers and classmates. Evan had called too. I tapped on his contact and the phone rang before his voice spoke up.
"Y/N?" He practically yelled.
"Evan!" I smiled.
"Y/n oh my god are you ok?"
"Yes I'm fine."
"Oh my god this is bad."
"What?"
"I can't be calling you-"
"Why?"
"You're kind of against the government- law- you know..."
I sighed and hung up, slamming my phone down on my bed. Damnit. I exhaled heavily before hearing a knock at my door. I opened it to see Peter standing in the doorway.
*in this story peter doesn't get revealed as Spider-Man by beck*
"Peter!" I lunged at him, as he wrapped me in his arms.

3rd person pov:
Peter had tears in his eyes now, looking at y/n. He laughed before kissing her deeply. He rubbed her back and she cupped his face. Y/n pulled back, breathless. "Holy shit," she said.
"You like that?" Peter asked, blushing hard.
Y/n but his hand in hers and kissed him.
"Do best friends do this?" Peter laughed when she stopped. Y/n sighed happily and held peters face as he pushed her hair out of her face, "you look a mess."
Y/ns face went red, "shit ew."
Peter laughed, " a cute mess," and winked.
Y/n looked at Peter with her big smile disappearing.
"What?" He asked.
"Wow. I'm home," she said, letting go of peter and sitting on her bed. Peter sat down beside them and put his hand on their leg, "what's wrong with that?"
"It doesn't feel like home..." y/n replied, looking peter in the eyes. (Alexa play Home by Edward sharpe jkjk, but go listen to it and imagine this moment idk)
Peter smiled softly, "home is wherever I'm with you."
"That's so corny," She laughed and Peter shook his head, "it's true." Peter tilted y/ns chin up to see him, "i love you."