to space we go

i sat at home on my phone. everyone else got to go on a cool grade trip while i had to stay home. it was so unfair. i sat in the living room as i heard a sound come from behind me. shoving my phone into my pocket, i grab the remote as a weapon. "y/n, we need you," i hear my dads voice. i turn around to see my dad standing through a orange portal with bruce and another two guys. i walk into the portal as it closes behind me. "there's an enemy," the bald dude says, "much bigger than he seems." the wind intensely picks up outside.

i follow my dad out the door. "they're here," says the wizard guy. "who?" i ask.
"thano's children."
i stand beside my dad as an ugly creature and his rock looking friend stand before us. "earth is closed today," my dad says sternly. the rock guy steps forward and eyes me as bruce groans. "are you in this or?" asks my dad to bruce as the rock thing gets closer. bruce shakes his head violently as the wizard opens a portal.
"y/n, help him," my dad says before i follow bruce into the portal.

"what happened to hulk huh?" i asked, looking around aware. "he's being difficult," bruce stammered as i see dad launching through the sky over to bruce and me. "ah!" i scream as bruce pulls me out of the way and my dad crashes into a tree. the big rock guy stomps up with his pole and stands his ground. bruce looks at my and breathes deeply, telling me it's my turn.
i press my watch and look at the creature, " what do you do with that thing? strip? never mind, you wouldn't get paid none." the creature huffed but i continued, "i mean i can tell, your suit look like you crafted them using tampons and a glue stick." the creature growled and lunged at me.
i tried lunging but someone pulled me away. "hello again," says the friendly neighborhood spider-man. "why the hell are you here?!" i ask. "um, lucky timing!" he says as the creature lunges again. i take the spider-man's arm and yank it, causing him to let go of me.

"i can handle myself!" i tell, tapping my watch again as my suit forms over my body. i shoot the rock guy with electric lasers and he groans in pain. i fly above him so he can't grab me. a web is launched at his hand as spider-man swing over and grabs me, "nice suit, but i'm still saving you." i kick his shins before he drops me and i run towards the ugly thing. "you're stubborn!" spider boy whines.

i punch the rock thing in the face but his reaction isn't good enough. my dad is now shooting at him before the rock guy disappears into a portal. i glanced around as dad points to a circle shaped ship. i nod and follow him, along with spider-man. we fly onto the ship as it levitates the wizard and takes him, peter webbing behind us. "peter, off!" my dad says and i furrow my eyebrows, peter? i see spider-man fly off and i let out a whimper as dad tells me to jump off. "no! i'm not doing that!" i yell, but i accidentally let go of the side.

"AHHHHH!" i scream, falling from the soaring donut as someone catches me. "i need to stop saving you," says spider-man. i roll my eyes as he pulls us up. i watched my dad entered the ship. "in here!" spider-man says to me, holding my waist and pulling me into the ship.

"holy shit holy shit," said the spider-man, "we're in space." i nod, trying to not be scared. i pace with my arms crossed. "y/n it'll be fine," he says. wait, did i tell him my name? "how do you know my name?" i asked. "what? did i say your name?" he replied nervously. "you sound oddly familiar, and you know my name... and you just happen to be wherever i'm in trouble..." i say, adding up the pieces. "oh no oh no," says spider-man, now also pacing nervously. "peter...peter? my da- iron man called you peter..." i said, "oh my god! you're peter! peter parker!"

"what no i'm not!" he says nervously.
"yes you are peter don't lie to me. i know you're voice." i say, "i know your manurisms and your way with words. you're peter parker. i know it!"
"no i'm NOT!" he says madly.
"prove it then! prove you're not," i say, recrossing my arms.
he sighs, and i can hear exhaustion in his breath, "fine." spider man pulls off his mask.