idk bae

y/n's pov:

i sat across the table inside from the woman. her white hair was floating majestically as the wind blew softly through the windows.
"so you're y/n's mother?" asked wanda, leaning on the kitchen countertop.
"yes. i'm ororo munroe. also known as Storm," the woman said.
"wow," i replied, speechless. she was my mom? what?
"how'd you get your powers?" asked wanda.
"i'm a mutant..." storm said.
(also i'm going off of the movies so technically wanda didn't go around killing mutants😍and wanda would be dead if i was going off of comics)

"but that wouldn't explain y/n's powers," said wanda, "they aren't genetic. are they?"
"they are for me," replies storm.
"so you and tony... my dad... were a thing?" i asked.
"not really. it's nothing much- i fell in love with someone else," she said, shrugging it off.
"atmokinesis," wanda spoke up.
"yes?"
"you control weather i assume."
"yes."
"can you levitate things?" i asked.
"using my resources," she said and i nodded.
more wind blew outside and storm looked me in the eyes, "that's not you is it?"

we all rushed out of wandas small cabin, looking at the 4 helicopters surrounding us.

"how'd they find us?" wanda asked.
the helicopters landed and out came troopers holding guns and weapons. i glanced at wanda who had small flames in her hands. i held out my hands, looking back at the troopers.

"don't shoot!" shouted my mom.
the troopers loaded their guns. wanda held her hands out.
the guns shot and i closed my eyes focusing. when i opened my eyes the bullets we're in mid air. i pushed them down and smirked.
thousands of more gun shots came but wanda helped me hold them all. my mom smiled at me.
i saw a guy grabs out a scepter looking thing and frowned. my mom stepped up.
"you know what happens when a toad is hit by lightning?" a few of the troopers shook their heads before she continued, "the same thing that happens to everything else." a big wind tornado surrounded the mountain valley as thunder struck. "this is going to be a blast," my wanda smiled.

————

i glanced at my bag as wanda and storm entered the house.
"that'll make them never come back," said my mom and wanda chuckled. the night neared and rain pattered against the roof. we said our good nights as wanda and storm headed off to bed. i sat at the table and twiddled my thumbs. the only light that showed was the lamp in the near corner of the room, but that was hardly bright enough to see anything within 3 feet of yourself.

i grabbed my bag and silently wrote a note on a napkin, signing it with a smiley face and my name. careful not to step on any floorboards, i snuck out of the old cabin and flew off, tightening my watch which formed my suit.

————
peters pov:

the next weeks went by fast, and soon ned and i were on a plane. i opened my window and looked at ned excitedly as he talked about being a bachelor in europe.
"yo parker! this, is called an airplane," flash said, "it's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of going through them."
"maam," mj spoke up, "he blipped so technically he's sixteen, not twenty one."
the lady took the drink from flash as mj walked past us.
"classic mj right!" said the guy after her, and i frowned, "did you know brad was coming?"
"he's so weird, like one day he's the kid that cried and got nosebleeds all the time and suddenly he blipped back and is totally ripped and super nice," ned started, "and all the girls are after him."
"not all the girls are after him," i shook my head, but ned continued, "no man they're all after him."

————

we finally landed at the airport in Europe after a miserable ride. mj and chad were practically making out the whole time after this minor convenience where i ended up sitting with the chaperones. also, suddenly ned and betty are dating? he gave me a whole speech on it too. now they're "babes". not to mention the security gaurds seeing my suit.

we went on a small boat ride to a crappy hotel that was soaked with water. we dropped off our bags and left to adventure. i snuck off from the group into a small pawn shop down the street. i bought a necklace to give to mj and smiled at it.

"bo!" mj said to me as i left the shop.
"what?" i asked, hiding the gift.
"it's the most perfect word in the world that the italians created and i just discovered it."
"what does it mean?"
"that's the thing jt can mean a million things. it can mean i don't know, get out of my face. don't know and get out of my face. the best thing italy ever created, except maybe expressions," she laughed.
"oh so you've been drinking expresso?"
an italian man came up to mj and started asking her and i questions in a different language.
"um, bo," mj said and the mad grunted and walked off.
"woah," i smiled.
"no is my new super power," she grinned, "it's like an anti-aloha, i was born to say this word."
she looked down at my hand, "so what's in the bag?"
"oh uh," i stuttered, "bo."
"nice," she smirked and walked off.
i smiled to myself, glancing at the water. it started to bubble and sway weirdly. a bunch of other people started to notice too as the water rose. i glanced up at the sky only to see someone standing on a building top.

————

y/n's pov:

i flew into a small city in europe and sat on a building, opening my bag and searching through it. a book. there was the book that wand handed me when my mom arrived. i forgot to give it back to her. i flipped through the pages curiously, seeing all sorts of spells and hexes.

i closed the book as i heard water rumble below me. a few people screamed and started running away, frightened. i stood up and looked around as the water formed into a giant superhuman thing. people gasped and screamed more chaotically. i flew up above the thing and shot my lasers at it, but there was no reaction.
"y/n!?" i heard a familiar voice.
i looked down to see peter benjamin parker staring up at me. i felt my face get pale, ignoring him and shooting more at the monster.

"hey! laser lady! theres kids out on that boat!" shouted an italian man and i turned my head to see ned and betty sitting on a boat. i flew over, orbiting peters shouts as the water rose higher. i pushed the boat to shore as betty thanked me and ned got out in silence. he seemed pretty scared, but not of the monster. of me.

Peter glanced at me nervously and then at the monster. He ran off behind a building and I tilted my head, turning towards the water which was now forming a monster like shape.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, putting my hands toward and pushing at the water with my Leviton. No reaction. I flew up and dove into the monster of water- except it wasn't water. Looking around this machinery, a suited man flew in. He looked in my direction and I put my hands up, warning him. Before I had a chance to fight this mystery dude, a wave came over me faster than you can say Pinochle.
•••
"Y/n! Hello!? Y/n are you ok?!" a familiar voice asked me.
I coughed up water onto the boardwalk I was lying on. It was night. Glancing to my side, I saw Peter with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, sitting up, still coughing.

Peter grabbed me and pulled me into a sitting hug. I lied my head on his shoulder and exhaled.

"Y/n... what the fuck happened!? Where have you been? Are you okay? Should I tell someone? Do you need a hospital? Y/n!?" Peter questioned.

"Peter chill! I can hardly breathe," i sighed, pulling away from his warm hug. I put my hand against my heart and he apologized.

"I'm sorry. I was so worried about you. I haven't seen you in months- Oh my god y/n I am so so sorry. I'm so sorry. I am sorry!"

"Peter why are you sorry?"

"You've been through so much. And I wasn't even there to help you."

I sighed shakily, laying down on the boardwalk.
Peter glanced at me awkwardly, then lying down at my side.

We lied there, staring at the sky.

What happened.