kiss

I went pale, "what?"
"Yeah! We kissed in Paris! It was so romantic- he even got me a necklace but it broke," MJ went on. I huffed and glared at Peter before standing up and throwing my coffee drink at the ground.
"You little bitch!" I shouted, feeling tears in my eyes and stomping out of the shop. MJ looked at me and yelled, "y/n what!? Wait!" But I ignored her.

I walked off into an alleyway and sat down, resting my head on my knees and crying. What'd I expect. Disappear for 7 months, Peter Parker suddenly likes me? Bullshit. I let out a sniffle and cried more. I bet it was out of sympathy- my dad died so he had this shot to make his move. Of course he didn't like me, he didn't even reveal he was Spider-Man until he thought we were going to die. Of course. I wiped the tears and mascara running down my face with my sleeve before hearing a known voice.
"Y/n is that you?" Asked Evan.
He ran over to me, taking me in his arms.
"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked.
I didn't answer, more tears fell from my face. My body shook of the coldness.
Evan took off his coat and put it around me, sitting down beside me back against the wall. He let me rest my head on his chest as he rubbed my back, calming me down.
"Breathe y/n, breathe," he said soothingly. I claimed my breathing and let out a quiet sniffle, lying there on Evan's chest.
"You're safe love, you're safe."

Peters pov:
I stood up after y/n ran out, "shit!"
"What? What happened? Why'd she run out?" MJ asked.
"Shit!" I yelled, running out the door leaving mj alone.
I searched through the streets, yelling y/ns name. I just got them back, I couldn't loose her again.
"Y/n!" I hollered but stopped as I heard sniffling. I peeked into an alleyway and saw y/n and... Evan? From y/ns art class? I felt furious. She moved on fast. Well, so did I! But I thought y/n was gone! I thought- well it's not fair!
I stomped into the alleyway, grabbing Evan by his shirt and pulling him up.
"Dude what are you doing?!" He said, breathing fast.
"Peter leave him alone!" Y/n shouted and I felt my heart hurt.
I raised Evan higher with all my strength as he tried to kick me, but failed.
Suddenly a force pushed me back into a pile of snow. I gasped for air, looking up to see y/n holding her hand up. She used her powers on me. She thought I was a threat. She grabbed Evan's hand and walked off, not looking back at me. I jumped up and raced after her, but she stopped walking and flicked me to the side with her powers. She walked up to me as Evan stood still, shivering.
"Fuck you Peter."

Y/ns pov:

I scoffed and took walked away with Evan, making sure Peter didn't follow us. I hated his guts! I hate him. I despised him. Little shit.

I told Evan good bye and thanked him for comforting me before I flew home. I knew I couldn't trust Evan completely, but I could trust him more than Peter. I walked into the old cabin house and slammed the door with my powers, falling onto my old guest bed and curling up.

——
TW: throw up and sickness

I lied on my bed for the next few days, a bucket full of of throw up beside me. I wasn't throwing up because Peter messing with my feelings made me sick. I was confused. I was unsure. Pepper knocked on my door and came in, sitting beside me and rubbing my back. She came here every once and while to check on me. "Hey was Oh my dear, it'll be okay," she said. I told her about Peter, she was the only one I could tell anyways.
"Peter came by. I told him you didn't want to see him, and he looked very upset," she continued.
I smiled sadly, "ok."
Pepper got up and left the room, closing my door behind her.

Peters pov:
I walked into school tired and upset. I wasted my break stressing over y/n. I had visited Pepper a few days ago but she told me to leave.

"Hey Peter, what's wrong?"
I snapped out of my trance to see MJ looking at me.
"No-nothing," i stuttered.
She rolled her eyes and pulled me to the side, "Peter. What's up with y/n?"
I sighed, "she- well. I- I fucked up okay?"
MJ made a face.
"Go on..."
"I- y/n- well, I slept with y/n."
"PETER WHAT-?"
"I KNOW I KNOW-" i hushed her, "I kissed you and then realized she still was... alive! And ugh I'm so sorry I- you- I'm sorry Mj I really have no excuse."
MJ glared at me but softened her look.
"Go apologize to her."
"What? You're not mad?"
"Oh Parker, I'm furious with you. But you belong with y/n, and I was your rebound. I know how it is."
I smiled sadly at her and nodded, running out the door.
I swung open the door to the cabin house to ya funeral was at.

I got to y/n's door and knocked quietly, trying to slow my breathing. Listening, I heard nothing and creaked the wooden door open.
Y/n lied on their bed with her legs curled up and blankets on the floor. Her window was open and the wind blew against the curtains.

I sat down on her head beside her and she didn't react. Putting my hand up to her forehead to see her temperature, I realized how shaky I was. I really messed up.

"Peter?" She whispered.
"Y/n... hi. Hi," I said, smiling, "are- are you okay?"
Their face was blank with no expression but sadness, y/ns voice was cold and hoarse.
"Peter I'm so sorry- I shouldn't have hurt you," she cried.
"What! You're sorry? No no no don't be sorry, I messed up! I'm sorry! It's my fault. You did nothing wrong. You- you're perfect y/n," I panicked.
I saw tears fall from her closed eyes and her lip quivered. Y/n, what a pretty crier. Damnit peter why do you care how she looks, she's sad!?
"Y/n, cmere," i said, holding her in my arms and stroking her hair.
She let out silent sobs and a fake laugh, "in such a crybaby."
I smiled and joked, "such a crybaby. Maybe that's why we get along so well."
She shook her head and rested it on my chest, her arm rested on my lefter part. I hoped she couldn't feel how fast my heart was beating.
"Y/n... I really am sorry. I thought you were gone, for good. And I needed comfort, not needed: wanted. I don't like MJ like I like you, I used her. And that was bad of me," I ranted.
"Very," she agreed.
"And I can't believe I hurt you like that. You're so amazing y/n. I catch myself staring at you way to often. You're so talented and fun to hang out with. And a powerful woman to say the least," I smiled, biting my bottom lip so I didn't cry. Crybaby peter, yup!
"Oh Peter stop it," she said, "if you're going to go on about how you don't want me with Evan, I'm not with him. He was just comforting me."
I smirked, "okay."
She looked up at me and smiled. Even when she had been a lazy ass with no shower or change of clothes for the last 4 days, y/n was the most gorgeous person on earth. No, in the universe.I looked down at y/ns lips and then back at her eyes. Her brown eyes, so beautiful and deep.

Y/ns pov:
I looked at peter as he looked at my lips quickly. Ah, such a dork. I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him, him not pulling back. He held me tightly, letting me know no one would ever hurt me. Kissing Peter made time stop, like we were the only ones In the world. I stopped kissing him, to hug him. I hugged him tight and he held me close. He would never let me go again.
Peter stroked my unwashed hair and I let tears fall from my face. But they weren't sad ones, they were happy. I loved Peter to the end of the line.

Peters pov:
I stroked y/ns hair, resting my head on top of hers and kissing it every few minutes. She was the one. Y/n was my girl. My love. My soulmate. My everything. I loved her to the moon and back. To the stars and further. And I was staying with her until the end of the line.