the nothingness

i opened my eyes, and looked around. nothing. literally nothing. no one. n o o n e. i looked at the corner of the nothingness and saw a dot. i started walking but no where, even tho the dot cane closer and more visible. it was peter. "peter!"i tried to yell but a giant hand was covering my mouth. i felt my eyes, no tears. i felt like i was crying but nothing was there. i felt heart broken... but i had no heart. i looked at peter and saw my dad fly up to him.

warning: very harsh violence, knifes, death

"dad!" i tried to yell again but the hand muffled out my voice. my dad looked at peter than me, then peter again. he walked off as two big men took out knives and stabbed peter. "peter no!" i screamed but again, i was silent. i ran, but never got closer. the men beat peter up, blood running down their hands. peter lied there helplessly. "y/n" i heard him call but i couldn't move. the men snickered and ran off. i ran towards peter as words said by my dad appeared ahead of me as my dad read them.

"useless."
"pathetic."
"annoying."
"unworthy."
"unloved."
"unlovable..."

i wiped the non existent tears away from my eyes as the hand disappeared from my mouth. i grabbed peters body and cried. except i didn't. "you could've saved me y/n, but it's too late," said peter and i cried more. blood was all over him, bruises and scratches. the words my dad said rang in my head.

"useless."
"pathetic."
"annoying."
"unworthy."
"unloved."
"unlovable..."

i buried my face into dead peters chest, sobbing nothingness. i looked up to see a woman, sitting in front of me. "it's okay." she said. She had white hair and expressions that matched my expressions quite well. "he's gone!" i pointed to her. "is he?" she asked, looking around, "they're waiting for you."

i glanced down at peter and then up to see dr strange and peter standing in front of me. "what-" i looked down at my lap to see nothing but my legs. peter picked me up, hugging and kissing me. "oh my god-" i cried. no one spoke. no one laughed. no one breathed. no one.

n o o n e.

suddenly i snapped my head over to dr strange, who was opening a portal thing, "they need us."